Carlton Board Proud sponsor of who?

Remove this Banner Ad

vc_viking

Club Legend
Feb 26, 2007
Babylon
AFL Club
Geelong
Carlton Board Proud to sponsor Josh Kennedy since 2006!

:rolleyes:

Poor kid didn't even want to go in the first place. Hope Kennedy wins Coleman next year.

Judd's attitude the past month has been disgraceful.

No I'm not jealous we didn't pick him up, actually he is a liability. I can't see him being fully fit next year.

Judd at first wanted to go to a club that can win a premiership and money wasn't an issue, how fooled were we ?

When Carlton go broke (again) and can't afford to keep him, then what are they going to do?

They should have merged with North ages ago. Nuff said.

Sorry, did you get that response? Fair dinkum, you sanctimonious opposition supporters who would be thrilled if your club nabbed Judd, really need to stay off this board.

:rolleyes:

Poor kid didn't even want to go in the first place. Hope Kennedy wins Coleman next year.

Judd's attitude the past month has been disgraceful.

No I'm not jealous we didn't pick him up, actually he is a liability. I can't see him being fully fit next year.

Judd at first wanted to go to a club that can win a premiership and money wasn't an issue, how fooled were we ?

When Carlton go broke (again) and can't afford to keep him, then what are they going to do?

They should have merged with North ages ago. Nuff said.

Why dont you go and get knotted you piece of crap! U are only JEALOUS whether you like to admit it or not! Yes u won the flag this year, betcha can't go back to back, and i bet in the next 5 years you will be hearing more about the Blue than the pussies! G.F.Y as you know we have plenty of room in our cap and wont be going broke for a long time. How long did it take you to get out of your hole? 44 years was it???? Watch out for a fit and firing judd with an exciting group of youngsters around him! :)

Serously if you want to come onto our board don't be a troll or ***** off. Do what your normally do at Geelong like get your sister up the duff, pull a few dole cheques under different numbers, steal a car etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing 44 years without a premiership was certainly inspiring... :p

Go back to your own board already, you've got nothing to gain by helping tossers like the TC.

Why dont you go and get knotted you piece of crap! U are only JEALOUS whether you like to admit it or not! Yes u won the flag this year, betcha can't go back to back, and i bet in the next 5 years you will be hearing more about the Blue than the pussies! G.F.Y as you know we have plenty of room in our cap and wont be going broke for a long time. How long did it take you to get out of your hole? 44 years was it???? Watch out for a fit and firing judd with an exciting group of youngsters around him! :)

dude, you cant rip someone for winning the flag.

US merge with NORTH???

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

If we ever happened to merge. it would be another team merging with us. Not us merging with them.

youre deluded.

the only reason your club still exists is through afl handouts and the appointment of a billionaire as president.

youre deluded.

the only reason your club still exists is through afl handouts and the appointment of a billionaire as president.
Unbelievable. I have red carded the thread starter, warned someone else right in front of you and you still post this crap.

Saw that you were already on a card, lucky I didn't tip you over the edge huh?

dude, you cant rip someone for winning the flag.

Im not ripping someone about winning the flag, Im getting stuck into him about Judd, and his jealousy about not getting him. If Geelong wanted him they would have made an offer. He said he is not jealous, which is fair enough, but to go on and say he is more or less no good is a bit rude. We all know what Judd is capable of, don't we.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Board Proud sponsor of who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back