Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

Rule 1
Linking to team boards on Big Footy is off limits, as is the posting of quotes from team boards. When you enter Bay 13 you do so with the knowledge your opinions will be questioned/attacked. Team boards are not the same environment and it has been ordained that users should be safe to voice their opinion without ridicule elsewhere.

"Quoting" in this context is like what I've done with your message.

If you remove the name and post link (eg ="V_23, post: 84827834, member: 103713"]) then it's fine as far as I am aware.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Quoting" in this context is like what I've done with your message.

If you remove the name and post link (eg ="V_23, post: 84827834, member: 103713"]) then it's fine as far as I am aware.
Even if you mention the poster in the post and heavily imply that they posted it? Come on, mate. I didn’t mash, but it’s against the rules.

Rule 1
Linking to team boards on Big Footy is off limits, as is the posting of quotes from team boards. When you enter Bay 13 you do so with the knowledge your opinions will be questioned/attacked. Team boards are not the same environment and it has been ordained that users should be safe to voice their opinion without ridicule elsewhere.

Even if you mention the poster in the post and heavily imply that they posted it? Come on, mate. I didn’t mash, but it’s against the rules.
Quality melt is quality 🥰

Alright I’ll start quoting from the Essendon board now then. Precedent has been set.

zackah Dinsdale
Because that's never been done before :rolleyes:

Because that's never been done before :rolleyes:

There’s a difference between:
  • Posting an anonymous quote
  • Posting a quote and then attributing it to someone via the ‘mention’ feature
:rolleyesv1:

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

There’s a difference between:
  • Posting an anonymous quote
  • Posting a quote and then attributing it to someone via the ‘mention’ feature
:rolleyesv1:
That's actually fair I wasn't paying attention to the original post, but next time just get your inner Jazny on and mash it

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

Back