Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm "very" "sorry" that your team got humiliated worse than essendon did this weekend
futurama-serious.gif

You’re lucky I’m not a filthy masher, could’ve had you shadow-realmed for a couple days…

futurama-serious.gif

You’re lucky I’m not a filthy masher, could’ve had you shadow-realmed for a couple days…
For some reason Shadow Bay has been very quiet the last day or so. I've tagged Trump's Ear to find out what is going on but have had no response :think:

Easily impressed much? :$
Very impressed, especially when the magnificent Hawfs Youf trounce the bluebags.

It was a trouncing you'd agree?

12 goals is a good trouncing in my book.

Trounce. Good word that.

Had half a team going into the match, and lost even more players during it. Well done on winning your grand final. :embarrassedv1:
Well...you go into a game with fit players, that's up to crazy vossy

Then you get injuries, granted. Damn shame.

Then you get smashed to smithereens...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be extra careful because Chief will be saltier than a dead sea kipper
Oh yeah.

My reaction button was removed for trolling after agreeing with thoughtful posts on post mortem Carlton thread. Those post weren't trolling and made by the Carlton fans.

I'm guessing that Carlton mod is more sensitive than a climate action campaigner.

Oh yeah.

My reaction button was removed for trolling after agreeing with thoughtful posts on post mortem Carlton thread. Those post weren't trolling and made by the Carlton fans.

I'm guessing that Carlton mod is more sensitive than a climate action campaigner.
Tbf I’ve been a little salty here over the last 24 hours or so :$

Well I never! Jazny please explain?

Blake Shelton Button GIF by The Voice
Yes gladly, TT. Zackah made an awful post in which he avoided the swear filter by spelling out the F word in a drawn out way, which is against site rules. It is my duty as a responsible poster on bigfootball to help maintain the site's family friendliness, so I reported it. Then Zackah for no reason said an incredibly rude phrase back to me which offended me deeply as a devout Christian! Just because his team lost incredibly badly with a clutch kick after the siren does not excuse his flagrant abuse of power.

Yes gladly, TT. Zackah made an awful post in which he avoided the swear filter by spelling out the F word in a drawn out way, which is against site rules. It is my duty as a responsible poster on bigfootball to help maintain the site's family friendliness, so I reported it. Then Zackah for no reason said an incredibly rude phrase back to me which offended me deeply as a devout Christian! Just because his team lost incredibly badly with a clutch kick after the siren does not excuse his flagrant abuse of power.
And you still have never won a game of the AFL :$ zackah wins :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

Back