Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing that Carlton mod is more sensitive than a climate action campaigner.
As if a Carlolton poster would survive here, let alone a mod.. a blues mod?? He's a campaigner before he exists

Yes gladly, TT. Zackah made an awful post in which he avoided the swear filter by spelling out the F word in a drawn out way, which is against site rules. It is my duty as a responsible poster on bigfootball to help maintain the site's family friendliness, so I reported it. Then Zackah for no reason said an incredibly rude phrase back to me which offended me deeply as a devout Christian! Just because his team lost incredibly badly with a clutch kick after the siren doe snot excuse his abuse of power.
Young lady you should know by now your mashing will get you nowhere here because every report you make goes directly to the forum mods first not to admins. You should fill out a Starburns is a shit mod complaint form and write down your grievances there, I'm sure someone will get back to you about it.

And you still have never won a game of the AFL :$ zackah wins :)
And yet we have the same amount of finals wins as Essendon in the last 20 years :cool: But double the membership.

And yet we have the same amount of finals wins as Essendon in the last 20 years :cool: But double the membership.
head-tap.gif

Young lady you should know by now your mashing will get you nowhere here because every report you make goes directly to the forum mods first not to admins. You should fill out a Starburns is a shit mod complaint form and write down your grievances there, I'm sure someone will get back to you about it.
Omg you know the code!

Pretty sure Tasmania hasn't won anything yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst part about today wasn't the loss, tbh.
Worse than that was the fact that our past premiership heroes made a guard of honour and then got served up that absolutely disgraceful performance.
Players that bled blue.
Players that smashed people to win premierships for this once mighty club.

For them to be served up that shite was an absolute ****ing disgrace!

Shoulda brought the batmobile out :(

Last edited:
if the blues didnt have De K, Silvagni out they would have won, you cant win with AA ruck and FF missing
If Fogarty wasnt injured they wouldnt have fallen behind, you cant lose your prime midfielder in the first quarter and expect to win

if the blues didnt have De K, Silvagni out they would have won, you cant win with AA ruck and FF missing
If Fogarty wasnt injured they wouldnt have fallen behind, you cant lose your prime midfielder in the first quarter and expect to win

Hawks would have won regardless. Carlton had no plan to combat the Hawks aggressive ball use. Tom DeKoning might have helped and it's a shame Carlton made him play while injured etc - but thems the breaks.

Hawks would have won regardless. Carlton had no plan to combat the Hawks aggressive ball use. Tom DeKoning might have helped and it's a shame Carlton made him play while injured etc - but thems the breaks.
He's Taking the piss. Keywords here are Fogarty, prime and midfielder.Oh, not to mention Silvagni and All Australian.
:$:$:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

Back