Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s hard to know what to wish for… Carltank go back to missing finals altogether, or Carltank continue their new trend of getting KO’d in finals as their ‘stars’ crumble under pressure but still giving false hope to their fans

View attachment 2084316

Either way the Bay wins ✅

Still happy with either option :)

It’s hard to know what to wish for… Carltank go back to missing finals altogether, or Carltank continue their new trend of getting KO’d in finals as their ‘stars’ crumble under pressure but still giving false hope to their fans

View attachment 2084316

Either way the Bay wins ✅
Their fans are morons, even finishing last they’d think they’re a chance for the flag

Can we have a genuine contest that isn't manufactured by your rotten umpires? Most games, every week. It's gotten to be worse than the NBA when I was working in it - the Tim Donaghy era. Fabricated and manufactured.

Season was cooked with injuries anyway. No way we beat Brisbane up there...time to aggressively improve the list Saints are garbage...got lucky with half our best 22 missing

[about st kilda] just a shit heap of a football club that have done absolutely nothing....their claim to fame is a DVD Box set of a winning streak that resulted in no premierships and beating us today.....oh they also won a GF in B&W....FK em.

Jump on the bummers bandwagon, they're atleast brave..

The game wouldn’t have been that close if it wasn’t for the umpiring. It wasn’t the only factor, but it certainly didn’t help.

there's probably more in some of their other threads but i think these all made me laugh, especially supporting essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t it great how the Bloosers losing has brought peace and harmony to the Bay…. At least for today :)
Guess again, floggo!

Funny-Dance.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

Back