Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

Docherty on track to make an fairytale/miraculous return for the Elimination Final. That's going to give the boys an extra lift/motivation

There is far far more pressure on The Brions than us.

Christ, I hope he's sticking around for a few more seasons cos having your last game being a belting at the GABBA is a hell of a way to go.

On brand for Carlton though

Christ, I hope he's sticking around for a few more seasons cos having your last game being a belting at the GABBA is a hell of a way to go.

On brand for Carlton though

I don't think we will win, don't reckon we will get flogged either. We will hang around for 3 and a bit quarters, before the Lions break the game apart and win by 4 or 5 goals in the final quarter.

Be a good learning experience for some of our kids playing in their first final

No melts from me btw, I am just happy we made the finals with a decimated team for the last 6 weeks.

That is James Hird style of Bravery

I don't think we will win, don't reckon we will get flogged either. We will hang around for 3 and a bit quarters, before the Lions break the game apart and win by 4 or 5 goals in the final quarter.

Be a good learning experience for some of our kids playing in their first final

No melts from me btw, I am just happy we made the finals with a decimated team for the last 6 weeks.

That is James Hird style of Bravery
A few drinks and finals atmosphere will change that. We will either see glorious meltdowns if the blues lose or an ususable bay for the next week if you win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Carlton Excuse Repository

Remove this Banner Ad

Back