Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

i know i probably won't be able to be picky with seating, but does anyone have some advice - i'm coming over from adelaide with my girlfriend who has never been to the G or a footy game. Added an extra adult membership to mine to have two membership barcodes. Any recommendations on best bay/level to look out for? I have usually been plonked behind the goals in the cheersquad for H&A games when i come over, but thinking maybe a level 1 wing set back into the back rows or something. That way we're in the thick of it all
The wings are MCC or AFL members

I remember the good old days when it was a military operation to make sure you got finals tickets. Canvas chairs to protect your spot in the queue. Front and back seats of a car for rest breaks. Food runs to keep you fed. People would do this for a couple of weeks. Now you stare at a phone or a computer screen. Lacks a bit of romance these days.

i know i probably won't be able to be picky with seating, but does anyone have some advice - i'm coming over from adelaide with my girlfriend who has never been to the G or a footy game. Added an extra adult membership to mine to have two membership barcodes. Any recommendations on best bay/level to look out for? I have usually been plonked behind the goals in the cheersquad for H&A games when i come over, but thinking maybe a level 1 wing set back into the back rows or something. That way we're in the thick of it all

During both the member pre-sale and general public on-sale, finals tickets are sold on a first in, next best available basis and are subject to availability.

You will be able to purchase based on your preferred price category for the first three weeks of the finals. Due to the demand for tickets, all ticket agents are advised to sell 'next best available' to make the allocation process fast and convenient.

I remember the good old days when it was a military operation to make sure you got finals tickets. Canvas chairs to protect your spot in the queue. Front and back seats of a car for rest breaks. Food runs to keep you fed. People would do this for a couple of weeks. Now you stare at a phone or a computer screen. Lacks a bit of romance these days.

Those were the days Robbo.

By all reports the AFL Member sale for the Pies/Dees game was a disaster so I'll be prepared with multiple devices tomorrow.
I despise Ticketek.
Was just going to say something similar, with both reserved membership holders and all other membership holders all given access together on the same day, there’s going to be another Ticketek meltdown…

I can remember as a kid my dad and uncle cutting out a coupon from the Sun and sending a cheque away for the whole series tickets at VFL Park, no queue at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck tomorrow everyone.
My daughter was able to get tickets for the Collingwood game quite easily today.
One bit of advice. Pick best available option and take whichever tickets come up. I know people who didnt want the tickets that first came up and cancelled them to try again. They ended up with none.
Why am I more nervous about getting tickets than the actual game?!?!

Club members should also be broken down to tiers. Lounge/Reserve members for the first 2 hours then open it up for all in the last 2
I assume the reason they don’t do this, is to allow families and groups of friends with different membership levels to sit together?
I have a different level of membership to my 2 daughters, as we live 3 hours from Melbourne. We would either have to book separately, or wait for the later tier to open, which would be a disadvantage.

Good luck tomorrow everyone.
My daughter was able to get tickets for the Collingwood game quite easily today.
One bit of advice. Pick best available option and take whichever tickets come up. I know people who didnt want the tickets that first came up and cancelled them to try again. They ended up with none.
Thanks for the tip Keyza

I’m a legends lounge member but did not receive an email from the club. What’s the go? Has everyone else received an email yet?
This happened to me earlier in the year.
When I rang the club I was told I was inadvertently removed from the email list when I withdrew from the direct debit arrangement.
It wouldn’t be the only explanation, but the guy said I wasn’t the only one this had happened to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Carlton Finals Hub 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back