Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

I get this message when I select Find Tickets
Tickets for this event are currently only available by entering a password or barcode.
Please go back, enter a password or barcode, and try again.
Go back where FFS
Are you doing MCC or Carlton membership?
Membership tickets only become available at 10am.

Haha. GAGF MCC. Got three tickets back row level 4 after waiting 20 minutes. Looks like I'll be going early to get GA seating.

I wonder if they're releasing them in bays .. One fills up and then onto the next?? That's pretty disappointing though. I'd be in favour of then prioritising competing clubs' supporters within the MCC/those who attend games on a regular basis.

Definitely jump in the queue before 10am. I went in at 855 and had to wait about 20 minutes, and that was just for MCC members - I think the following releases will be worse.

Level 1 was gone by the time I got in, but still happy to take Level 4!

Ticket secured! 🥳
What if you get to the front of the queue at 9:50 then get thrown out because you exceed your transaction time?

Anyone giving their barcode to others: Be aware that they can then use the same number for subsequent finals too.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good point KB. Certainly appropriate to warn fellow posters.

A big shout out to those willing to trust and help out a fellow Blue Bagger (even someone like me with a stupid name who doesn't post here often)

jimsta10 absolutely made my day yesterday and brought some joy to my son who has had a tough year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here ya go. Handy cos it will have your barcode, but you can get that anyway.
Alternate text
Alternate text
WEDNESDAY 30 AUGUST
10AM–2PM (VENUE LOCAL TIME)
Alternate text
Alternate text
FRIDAY 8 SEPTEMBER
7:50PM (VENUE LOCAL TIME)
MCG
Dear Equine, your membership barcode number(s) are required to complete your purchase for tickets.

As a Legends Lounge member, you will have priority access to premium seating in Categories 1 and 2 at the MCG. From 10am AEST Wednesday 30 August, click below and use your 12-digit barcode number(s).

Barcode(s)(hoof print)

Limit of one ticket per membership barcode number. (Boooo!!! Poor Shetland!)
You can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets in one transaction.
To sit with other Legends Lounge members, please enter all barcode numbers in the same transaction. Blue Horses have special access to post game gallop onfield. Thanks for your support!
That’s bullshit!
How come u get to go onto the ground after the game? 😂

I have a dumb question. I have just purchased guest tickets using my Dad's MCC membership number. On my ticket it says the following: What does this mean? I can't get in the ground without showing my Dad's membership card?
The following information applies to MCC Members:
Reserved seat tickets for MCC members do not admit to the ground; members must use their membership card for entry to the MCC Reserve.

I have a dumb question. I have just purchased guest tickets using my Dad's MCC membership number. On my ticket it says the following: What does this mean? I can't get in the ground without showing my Dad's membership card?
The following information applies to MCC Members:
Reserved seat tickets for MCC members do not admit to the ground; members must use their membership card for entry to the MCC Reserve.

MCC members have to use their MCC membership card/digital barcode for entry - ie, not the Ticketek ticket. Guests enter with the Ticketek ticket/digital barcode.

MCC members will/may have to show their Ticketek ticket to attendants at the seats to show that they are in the right reserved seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Carlton Finals Hub 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back