Team Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
Hi,

Traditionally we ( Blues fans) take on other forums in a social game of footy.

This is moving towards being more formalised as we move forward but still remains open to all football abilities now and in the future.

The following link outlines a game coming up on:

Sunday Feb 8
Gosch's Paddock
2pm kick off

Versus - Demonology (Melbourne)

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23590&p=841453#p841453

And this link is photos from the previous game a month or so ago.

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23054&start=180

Feel free to put your name down, even first timers are more than welcome and it is a fantastic way to play with blues fans and talk all things Carlton.

We always need numbers, and more numbers equates to more opportunity to win.

And that is sweet.

I assume this is ok to list.

King Regards

Barnesy

It is Melbourne Victorys aswel, right?
Nah Gosch's is the far oval right on the corner, the victory use the actual olympic park ground and sometimes the small grassy area across from the Gosch's paddock ground.

Gosch's is a good quality ground except for the fact its windswept, its where collingwood forums play their games for what is worth. I was just thinking you could use prince's park or is that locked up at all times like Vic Park?

Nah Gosch's is the far oval right on the corner, the victory use the actual olympic park ground and sometimes the small grassy area across from the Gosch's paddock ground.

Gosch's is a good quality ground except for the fact its windswept, its where collingwood forums play their games for what is worth. I was just thinking you could use prince's park or is that locked up at all times like Vic Park?

thanks for the insight:thumbsu:

Im happy to take Ratt's position......cant run or jump these days.......maybe only if a bit of biffo is needed from the bench can enter the playing field swinging......white line fever is a permanent condition

Huge wraps on you EBIAC......expecting at least 5 while resting as a crumber
Pssh, I'll be the one skipping along the boundary line. :D

Shame on you, Warwick Capper... :)

With these forum games usually it's a case of getting the most obvious and available ground early to allow people to organise themselves.

Historically Glenferrie Oval was used but the ground has been in ordinary condition, Gosch's is in good nick and generally accessible.

Other forums play each other, it is an annual tradition.

So get on board, log in at Talking Carlton and meet new people, play a hard but fair social game of football, and talk all things Navy Blue.

We try and get one to two games each year, and skills and age vary on both sides. We not only need players, but umpires (goal / field), score keeper etc.

Anyone more than welcome.

Get on board sooner rather than later, you won' t regret it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barnesy: Correct me if I'm wrong.
Same user name on Richmond forum only days ago.
Have you changed your stripes?:confused:

Be corrected then.

Don't insult me....

I am Carlton through and through.

Have a look at the links I have posted on Talking Carlton, see the historical input I have had. That in itself should be enough.

Why would I make all that effort I am making, referencing to other sites to verify the forum game and gain interest.

Please don't place any doubt in someones mind when you can simply cross reference from the links I have posted.

FYI I am in the first two pics...

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23054&start=180

How bloody ridiculous.

I think you will find it is Barnzy123

Slight Difference.

You just joined a very select and small group on this board that have genuinely made me laugh.....TX EB :thumbsu:
Wow, usually just the low quality of my posts are good enough to bring a smile to poster's dial. :p

Great success!

Yeah,

but I'll play as a flanker - and im nursing a groin injury - so i'll be on and off the bench if thats cool?

No worries we can play you off a forward flank.

Can you send me your details please and log into Talking Carlton and PM and or add your details to the Forum Game thread.

Thanks

Barnesy

Your move Thy....

5511_Chinese_Checkers_lg.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Forum Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back