Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Even after trading for draft picks, Carlton is the worst performer at the draft again this year.

Experts and supporters alike agree on this.

Carlton was rated at the bottom of the class for their draft performance again this year, given a C - , the lowest mark of all clubs.

87135547.jpg

Fig 16.2 - Malthouse humours the village idiot

The culture of failure is growing at Princess Park.

Even after trading for draft picks, Carlton is the worst performer at the draft again this year.

Experts and supporters alike agree on this.

Carlton was rated at the bottom of the class for their draft performance again this year, given a C - , the lowest mark of all clubs.

87135547.jpg

Fig 16.2 - Malthouse humours the village idiot

The culture of failure is growing at Princess Park.
at least they made the finals

So he had no highlights in his 2nd year? A flash in the pan is what you are alluding to.

:D What a reach.

His second year was better than his first. If you want highlights, I think he kicked goal of the year ;)

Oh, and didn't we pick Franklin and Roughead and Lewis in the same draft :confused:
In a year where we traded away our two first picks, we were still judged to have done better than Carlton in the 2009 Draft. :eek:

Disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will confirm it is in the paper, written by a journo with less cred the Joseph Goebbels obviously.

Not a bad little piece of political humour from you there Gibba, I'm surprised, you don't strike me as a bloke who would know who Hitler is, let alone Goebbels.

I don't know what it explains. All clubs were evaluated, and Carlton's selections were found to be the worst, by journo and supporter alike.

So now all of a sudden what a Journo says is Credible and yet you felt the need to start another obsessive thread about it... :rolleyes:

I am sure if you ask Mark fat ass Robinson where the Essenscum will finish this year he will say around 6-8. :eek:

I suppose the Journo's have got one thing right in the past regarding Podgeys Brownlow failures and inability to get a vote.. He just never seems to come into Brownlow calculations does he... :eek:

So now all of a sudden what a Journo says is Credible and yet you felt the need to start another obsessive thread about it... :rolleyes:

If only it was just the journos. Carlton's drafting has left both expert and punter bemused. Even Koutafidamides has stated that he would've picked Talia.

I don't know what it explains. All clubs were evaluated, and Carlton's selections were found to be the worst, by journo and supporter alike.

Even though I think the rankings are irrelevant, where were the Dawks ranked Hodgepodge?

Pretty sure it was a C grade which would give the Dawks a ranking of 15th according to this " reliable" journalist who has seen every player play.

But hey carry on with your obsession with anything related to Carlton........

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton goes to the bottom of the class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back