Confirmed Pick swap: Carlton trade F1 & F2 (both tied to Carl) to Hawthorn for #14

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So WC will take two future 1sts for Barass (with something going back) and give up one for Baker? Pretty massive deal, interesting to see where it goes
Sounds like we'd be worse off as those 2 future 1sts could very well be in the 20's with the FS and academy kids predicted to go early in the 2025 draft.

Rather we keep Barrass and ask Baker to sign a 1-year contract for 2025 and then pick him up next year as a UFA for nothing.

Sounds like we'd be worse off as those 2 future 1sts could very well be in the 20's with the FS and academy kids predicted to go early in the 2025 draft.

Rather we keep Barrass and ask Baker to sign a 1-year contract for 2025 and then pick him up next year as a UFA for nothing.
I didnt see Hawks doing the 14, F1 for Barrass and F2 trade but I can see it working with two F1s intead. Hawks get an extra 2nd effectively thanks to Carlton and you can just give one F1 for Baker which makes more sense.

Despite all the fun of something happening and media peeps having something to create drama off of, these all still get done

I didnt see Hawks doing the 14, F1 for Barrass and F2 trade but I can see it working with two F1s intead. Hawks get an extra 2nd effectively thanks to Carlton and you can just give one F1 for Baker which makes more sense.

Despite all the fun of something happening and media peeps having something to create drama off of, these all still get done
I'd be filthy if we did a contracted Barrass for an uncontracted Baker and a pick in the 20's.

We said no to 14 and our F2 for WC F3 and Barrass. No chance we then give up more than that having just traded to allow us to give up less..

We said no to 14 and our F2 for WC F3 and Barrass. No chance we then give up more than that having just traded to allow us to give up less..
No, isnt that what you wanted and WC said no?

What if WC were saying 14, F1 for Barrass and a F2 as their posters on here want? My trade is between the two

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Pick swap: Carlton trade F1 & F2 (both tied to Carl) to Hawthorn for #14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back