Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree there’s much better acceptance in the public sphere in regard to sexuality in womens sport.

However, I have a daughter who is involved at a high level - can tell you there’s still significant issues with segregation and discrimination within the female AFL world as well unfortunately.

It's not hard to understand what's at play and why it works that way but the explanation is not politically correct.

With all due respect, belongs on the SRP Board & not on our Board.

Thanks all.

Sam Walsh guest On The Couch
next Monday nite. 😊
For 100th game.

They advertised it as this, but he's played 108. Make it make sense.

Also on CH7 news …

My extended family are working with the club directly on the Carlton Respects program.

My family do a mountain of work in that space after my cousin (their daughter) was murdered several years back.

My Aunty has said Carlton are fantastic, they're struggling to get other clubs to get behind the issue though.

As a nice touch, my Aunty and cousin will be on the ground before the game with my cousins name on the back of some guernseys that were supplied by the club. If you're at the game and see the name 'KT' on the back of a guernsey before the game, that's a bit of a tribute to her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think there's been 7 or 8 carlton respects games and we havent won one of them, definitely a hoodoo

Who were all of the opponents and how were we travelling?

Last year it was Brisbane and our form was shaky and getting shakier. We had nothing to blame the rest of that bad run on though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back