Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I take your point. But if you go back to the Voss press conferences in the first half of the year he was consistent in stating thot we didn’t have our defence right. I remember the media laughing at him because he was continually asked how we could score, and he responded that our defence was the problem.

The team does have a history of being leaky with defence.
I remember the press conference, he was steadfast in his delivery we need to defend and that’s our focus.

Where has this hard edge from the coach gone? Praising our effort last week when for two quarters our effort was crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm, fix something in the last 3 weeks that we haven’t been able to address in the previous 20.

The biggest head scratcher for me is, we didn’t do this last year, the players are the same, the coaches are the same, so what’s the difference?
I think the main difference I can see this year to last year is that we're shitter

Okay, so Cripps has used a sprint coach over summer and everyone can see the improvement, hopefully the club gets this sprint coach in during the pre season to work with the whole side or is that just wishful thinking?
He can start with Pitto … a gallop would be greatly appreciated if a sprint can’t be achieved …

Okay, so Cripps has used a sprint coach over summer and everyone can see the improvement, hopefully the club gets this sprint coach in during the pre season to work with the whole side or is that just wishful thinking?

A blindingly obvious thing to do so it won’t happen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hoping it's at the G but tigers playing the Suns on Sunday will most likely be at the G.

Tigers are playing the Suns on Saturday at the MCG.

We play that Rabble at 3.20PM on Sunday at Marvel :mad:

No games at the MCG on Sunday - RIDICULOUS!

Was thinking the same, Kennedy, the two Hollands boys, Charlie, Owies, Motlop, Durdin would all benefit from some extra legs

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back