Carlton over rated and the Media fell for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

I also thought the whole 2 min prelude on ch10 was over the top, showcasing only 1 side. R1 with Judd, so not unexpected I finally concluded...and better after the game to be able to ram it back at them. Juddy didn't have a 30+ dominating game, so it should be mostly over now. Not saying he won't later in the season, he no doubt will.

With the talk again during the week of the negotiations that went down to get Judd, and our offer of our 1st three picks, I am very happy we didn't win the deal. We still don't know how Cotch, Rance and Mcmahon will go over the next 5-10 years, but I'll stick with my feelings from the start, keep building with kids, and eventually we will sieve through and find the good ones!

A long way to go yet, but after the media hype the thread is referring to, a long slow build, hopefully the right way finally, will make me a very happy chappy. We can forget about the rabble now and concentrate on winning a few more and getting experience into the kids.

I also thought the whole 2 min prelude on ch10 was over the top, showcasing only 1 side. R1 with Judd, so not unexpected I finally concluded...and better after the game to be able to ram it back at them. Juddy didn't have a 30+ dominating game, so it should be mostly over now. Not saying he won't later in the season, he no doubt will.

With the talk again during the week of the negotiations that went down to get Judd, and our offer of our 1st three picks, I am very happy we didn't win the deal. We still don't know how Cotch, Rance and Mcmahon will go over the next 5-10 years, but I'll stick with my feelings from the start, keep building with kids, and eventually we will sieve through and find the good ones!

A long way to go yet, but after the media hype the thread is referring to, a long slow build, hopefully the right way finally, will make me a very happy chappy. We can forget about the rabble now and concentrate on winning a few more and getting experience into the kids.
Word!!! , there is no quick fix , not with our club , just got to get the best 22 out there each week and pick players on form and recruit smart. Need more 100 game players next draft our kids are going along nicely.

Richmond supporters are delusional.
You guys have a win against last years 15th placed side who were SEVERELY underdone, and lacking a full squad(we have no depth).

I love how the blues supporters are coming up with excuses.:D

Who was missing from Carlton?

Walker, Hampson, Kreuzer.

Yeah, they would have made a majpr difference.:rolleyes:

If they were missing Judd, Stevens or Fev. Then that excuse may stick.

Richmond are a disgraceful club. Don't get ahead of yourselves for winning a game, you didnt win the grand final. Stop worrying about carlton, and worry about how richmond will get off the bottom of the ladder.

We are not getting ahead of ourselves Juddyblu but we have won a game and are off the bottom actually, which incidentally is where Carltank are

I'm no fan of Richmond by any means, but it was beautiful seeing Carlton's 25 point lead fall to bits & be out-played by a handy margin in the end. All pre-season the talk is how Carlton have one of the best midfields & can push for a Finals birth. Tigers won the clearances and manhandled their backline once they started playing better in the second half.

As I said, being a Bulldogs supporter, I'm no fan of the yellow and black, but it was an exciting game to watch - MCG looked brillant - and sending Judd off to his first loss at The Blues was sweet. :thumbsu:

I'm no fan of Richmond by any means, but it was beautiful seeing Carlton's 25 point lead fall to bits & be out-played by a handy margin in the end. All pre-season the talk is how Carlton have one of the best midfields & can push for a Finals birth. Tigers won the clearances and manhandled their backline once they started playing better in the second half.

As I said, being a Bulldogs supporter, I'm no fan of the yellow and black, but it was an exciting game to watch - MCG looked brillant - and sending Judd off to his first loss at The Blues was sweet. :thumbsu:

Blues are rubbish :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are a disgraceful club. Don't get ahead of yourselves for winning a game, you didnt win the grand final. Stop worrying about carlton, and worry about how richmond will get off the bottom of the ladder.

Richmond 17.7.109
Carlton 11.13.79

Suck it up :thumbsu:

Have you read what tossbag Mike Sheahan has written in the Sun, God this guy gives me the $hit$. According to Mike we were at full strength and Cartlton were undermanned. Quite the opposite I feel. Coughlan and Polo are still to come into our team, Along with Maguane who I think will be a regular when he's right. What guns were the Blues missing? God he's a w***er (MS) I don't like 'im

Mike Sheehan has the mouth of a murray cod. A bottomfeeder whose guts are full of #&^$.

Blues supporters. :eek:

They have a point though. We played and won against Carlton. Big deal. Like that was ever going to be an achievement. Brings a lot of satisfaction after all the crap we've been taking and all the bull about the tankers in the lead up, but in the scheme of things beating Carlton really signifies nothing.

Don't think I have read any RFC posts that don't acknowledge that Thursdays win means little if talking about playing decent teams. We have a long way to go. Playing Carlton first up is a bonus, a nice confidence booster, but I don't think any sane Richmond supporter actually feels this win signifies the end of Richmond's problems.

Carlton supporters. You lost. End of story. Get used to it. Hang on, that's right, you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton over rated and the Media fell for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back