Carlton player Liam Jones refusing vax - Update: Jones retires from AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know a single person who has had it. So either he walks in a very particular circle where everyone ignores basic hygiene, he has tens of thousands of friends, or he is claiming randos on the internet who say they have had it as people he knows.

Of course its easy to claim things on the internet.
Lots of assumptions none of which are correct. Do all the vaccine mandate crowd believe the flu vaccine should also be mandatory to participate in society for all ages? It reduces transmission and hospitalisations - also based on proven long term studies.

Lots of assumptions none of which are correct. Do all the vaccine mandate crowd believe the flu vaccine should also be mandatory to participate in society for all ages? It reduces transmission and hospitalisations - also based on proven long term studies.
UKs offering the double jab option Ronna in one arm flu in the other,it makes sense

Ah, classic Stocks. Ignore all of the replies that point out the outright errors/misinformation in your posting to pick one which you can formulate a reply to that just takes us back to another line of discussion that we've already had.

The problem here is that you've dug yourself into so many holes that you're now sitting in the middle of a Vredefort sized crater and no one can engage with you in good faith anymore. What's the point? If anyone tries to, you just become condescending and insulting while completely ignoring what they are saying.

You can't seem to EVER admit that you may have made a mistake at any point, and that's a serious weakness to possess.

Well my reason is that me and my wife lost an unborn baby due to a vaccine my wife took whilst pregnant. That’s a real life experience. So don’t be so quick to judge others perhaps. Every person has their own story and conclusions about the vaccine, which is their right to do so.
It looks like in this case, your personal tragedy has been cynically and heartlessly exploited by anti-vaxxers for their own ends.

Unfortunately this is a common thread with them: exploiting everyone from parents of sick kids, or grieving relatives, to push their BS agenda.

I’ve really enjoyed this thread some very interesting information being shared
Some respectfully from both sides interesting informative science
Not as much sh,t talking as they seem to get destroy with facts in a relaxed analytical way
There doesn’t seem to be as much animosity as the rebuttals include science at stats rather than name calling and broad assumptions

Ah, classic Stocks. Ignore all of the replies that point out the outright errors/misinformation in your posting to pick one which you can formulate a reply to that just takes us back to another line of discussion that we've already had.

The problem here is that you've dug yourself into so many holes that you're now sitting in the middle of a Vredefort sized crater and no one can engage with you in good faith anymore. What's the point? If anyone tries to, you just become condescending and insulting while completely ignoring what they are saying.

You can't seem to EVER admit that you may have made a mistake at any point, and that's a serious weakness to possess.
You agree with vax mandate for everyone that isn't a child - the fact you can't see how hypocritical that view point is astounds me. The funniest thing is you will only see the light when it goes against your made up line in the sand.

Fully vaxxed Peter Hellier just got Covid.. Vaccine working well it seems, did not stop transmission even with low case count. Imagine all the unvaxxed who had Covid posting about how happy they are their immune system did it's job - the woke vax crowd would be calling for them to be shot lol. Look at the reaction to Joe Rogan beating Covid in a few days using his immune system. All my friends who had Covid during vaccine rollout beat it with nothing more than than a headache for a few days lol. Most didn't even realise they had it. They definitely didn't feel the need to post about it on social media though.

From the articles on Hellier

Sharing a photo of himself giving the thumbs up, Helliar praised the “brilliant” Covid-19 vaccine for saving him from serious illness.

I love how all these attempted antivax gotchas end up backfiring so spectacularly.

I take that to mean you are for flu vaccine mandates for the whole population?
you spin it any way you want...youre the one trying to create the gotcha moment for your sheeple
Its not a silly idea,you do need a flu jab for some places ,eg nursing homes
Im sure Craig Kelly a true lover of Can Do Capitalism would agree its the best thing for Can Do Capitalism if everyone got jabbed....but it wont get the nuffies in the street excited

Last edited:
You agree with vax mandate for everyone that isn't a child - the fact you can't see how hypocritical that view point is astounds me. The funniest thing is you will only see the light when it goes against your made up line in the sand.

For crying out loud, Stocks. This is now the third time I've told you that I don't see the need for the blanket mandate that has been put in place, but rather support the idea of mandates in key industries, such as healthcare, police force, and teaching. I believe we would reach our vaccination targets without the blanket mandate, and I've said this a number of times with some of those times in direct reply to you.

Add this to the long list of facts that you've misrepresented and another example of where you've completely ignored what has been previously said.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For crying out loud, Stocks. This is now the third time I've told you that I don't see the need for the blanket mandate that has been put in place, but rather support the idea of mandates in key industries, such as healthcare, police force, and teaching. I believe we would reach our vaccination targets without the blanket mandate, and I've said this a number of times with some of those times in direct reply to you.

Add this to the long list of facts that you've misrepresented.

I am not sure why you bother responding to it.

Is that the same Reignite Democracy which Monica Smit is a part of? The Monica Smit who claimed to be 'Australia's first political prisoner' even though she just needed to post bail to be released?

The Monica Smit who raised thousands of dollars for her legal fight even though her dumb as **** husband gloated about the top lawyers they were getting pro bono?

Grifters are about and they are preying on morons

Is that the same Reignite Democracy which Monica Smit is a part of? The Monica Smit who claimed to be 'Australia's first political prisoner' even though she just needed to post bail to be released?

The Monica Smit who raised thousands of dollars for her legal fight even though her dumb as fu** husband gloated about the top lawyers they were getting pro bono?

Grifters are about and they are preying on morons
She's done multiple pamphlet mailouts to South eastern suburbs of Melbourne promoting her anti-vax agenda.

So how is it you know 15 people who have had covid and none had any side effects other than 1 person who had a night or 2 in hospital?

do your own research and get back to us
Yeah my bad forgot the gov loves us and everything on msm is legit!!!
Brainwashed sheep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton player Liam Jones refusing vax - Update: Jones retires from AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back