Carlton rape, drugs accusations on 7.30 report

Remove this Banner Ad

She then states she will not assist police with what she knows.
Please tell me you are faking this level of stupidity.

Last time she was involved with police they treated her like dirt, bungled her investigation, offered her money to leave the issue out of courts - and that is before the Carlton criminal cronies such as the Morans threatened to kill her and her family.

Do you think (and I hope you might think) that perhaps, maybe, she has trust issues with the Police? Perhaps?

FFS Carlton supporters can be a stupid as they are immoral.

... and so seperates the moral standards of the non-Carlton fan to the Carlton fan.

Disgusting club and the soulless sicophants who try to defend the club's actions are as bad as any accessory to the crime itself.
It has really gotten beyond a joke hasn't it?

I call for legislative action that will deem all carlton members liable for the actions of their club and its players and administrators. These morally bankrupt criminal electing pieces of human garbage really need to be locked up.

I call for legislative action that will deem all carlton members liable for the actions of their club and its players and administrators. These morally bankrupt criminal electing pieces of human garbage really need to be locked up.

..before being chemically castrated.

It's the final solution. :thumbsu:

Typical flogs from 15 other glass houses all chiming in... :rolleyes:
We know of those 15 glass houses, 2 are actually crack dens. How many more would there be if people actually dug around?
All clubs have skeletons... ;)

The reactions of Ang and Anthony on the panel show with Elliott was absolutely disgusting. Laughing and turning the allegations (wether true or not) into a joke shows the moronic culture and leadership of such an insipid immoral club.

The reactions of Ang and Anthony on the panel show with Elliott was absolutely disgusting. Laughing and turning the allegations (wether true or not) into a joke shows the moronic culture and leadership of such an insipid immoral club.
says the man who supports a club that loves Milburn, Turner and Ablett.

says the man who supports a club that loves Milburn, Turner and Ablett.

I dont see them laughing and joking about allegations on television. You can play the 'glass houses' card all you like, but the fact is Carlton Football Club is no more than a bunch of criminals who seem to be proud of it. No respect at all. The true colors are shining through, and guess what...... its not blue!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont see them laughing and joking about allegations on television. You can play the 'glass houses' card all you like, but the fact is Carlton Football Club is no more than a bunch of criminals who seem to be proud of it. No respect at all. The true colors are shining through, and guess what...... its not blue!!!
LOL

So people who have nothing to do with the club anymore - now represent the current Carlton Football Club?

*shakes head in agony*

I'm going to use your logic and assume everyone at the Geelong Football Club are ice addicts and murderers.

How many times will your club embarrass itself and the league?
Didak_Shaw_aa.jpg

tarrantandjohnson_narrowweb__300x413,0.jpg

didak.jpg

Blues worse than Fitzroy say stats

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,23509066-19742,00.html

Bringing the game into disrepute by tanking
Caught and sanctioned for cheating the salary cap
3 wooden spoons in 5 years
Criminal indictments against 2 presidents
Princess park featured on Underbelly
Statistically worse than a dying Fitzroy
Under counter payments by Visy to Judd
Rape accusations from their own president

and.. worst performed club of the millenium including Freo :p

Blues worse than Fitzroy say stats

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,23509066-19742,00.html

Bringing the game into disrepute by tanking
Caught and sanctioned for cheating the salary cap
3 wooden spoons in 5 years
Criminal indictments against 2 presidents
Princess park featured on Underbelly
Statistically worse than a dying Fitzroy
Under counter payments by Visy to Judd
Rape accusations from their own president

and.. worst performed club of the millenium including Freo :p

Don't forget owning Collingwood in September :):thumbsu:

LOL

So people who have nothing to do with the club anymore - now represent the current Carlton Football Club?

*shakes head in agony*

I'm going to use your logic and assume everyone at the Geelong Football Club are ice addicts and murderers.

Plenty of past players still have alot to do with their clubs, just because it is not in the media eye does not mean it does not happen. In your case Ratten and Sticks are the obvious ones who the media show, if you want to believe they are the only past players who have anything to do with the club anymore then go right ahead, play ignorant.

You can "assume" whatever you like..... if it makes you feel better.

Plenty of past players still have alot to do with their clubs, just because it is not in the media eye does not mean it does not happen. In your case Ratten and Sticks are the obvious ones who the media show, if you want to believe they are the only past players who have anything to do with the club anymore then go right ahead, play ignorant.

You can "assume" whatever you like..... if it makes you feel better.
This is what you call a "Let's save face" sort of rubbish response.

Love the typical crap flowing around here .............

People arn't justifying the alledged players actions, but the timing of a yet another rehash of the SAME story, and the reaction of the oposition supporters claiming it's a new incident ............

Hawthorn have an almost identical incedent in Hawaii in their past, but nothing is said about it. Saint Kilda have the Milne/Montagna crap and nothing is said about it. Geelong have Ablett and his indiscretions. Essendon has their drug's and spousal abse problems. REALLY what club doesn't have this crap in their past ??? The ONLY difference with Carlton's skeletons is it's constantly dredged up.

The story bring ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW up than what has already been published in the past ............. The ONLY thing new is that since "Kate" made allegations that Moran was the person who offered the drugs in the last story, is that she doesn't wan't to help police with their investigations into HER DRUG ALLERGATIONS. Oh and that it was the POLICE who she blames for botching the police investigation (would love to know how that is the Club's fault) and she recieved a settlement from the police in which included a confidentiality agreement (which an expert says is a formality with settlements through the police)

I would love to see someone actually point out a piece of information which is NEW and has been PROVEN, apart from a heap of hear say .............

I don't condone what happened to "Kate", and if the allergation's are true then I hope that the player involved (who was dumped from the club YEARS ago, apposed to Milne and Montagna who are still at Saint Kilda) goes to jail, and Elliot and who ever else covered up the event are made to pay too, but the new story is more about the botched police investigation and "Kate's" claims Moran was involved and her reluctance to help in Police investigations than it has to do with the club ..........

Oh but wait, this is the Bay, so you flogs will bitch and moan about Carlton and how they should be removed from the AFL ........... It's OK, ill just wait until your crap is dredged up again and have some fun then ..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton rape, drugs accusations on 7.30 report

Remove this Banner Ad

Back