Carlton training pics, reports etc II

Remove this Banner Ad

• The guys look lean rather than hukling. I like this.
  • Unless I am inagining things (and I often do...Miranda Kerr in downward dog position anyone?) the group looks to have tapered off the weights in recent weeks.
  • Simpson and Carrazo look in career best nick.
  • McCarthy filling out his frame nicely, and at a sensible rate.
  • Great shots...good stuff.

Is this the same McCarthy?!

6810063335_2ab3aae879_z.jpg

Gonna be very interesting tracking his progress

Great shots there MC. :thumbsu:
I mean there are some really good photo's there, with some of them being at least Herald-Sun worthy.

That shot with Yarran and Simpson chasing down Garlett is just gold.
Some terrific action shots as well as a few comical facial expressions there.

Was Armfield about today?
Didn't notice Bell or Thornton either.
Warnock, Mitchell, Duigan nowhere to be seen?

Didn't expect a comment like that on BigFooty. Thank you. :footy:

Might put up some more later tonight or tomorrow.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/acphotography18/sets/72157629151789571/

Didn't see Army. No Bell/Thornton/Duigan/Mitchell. Warnock was training.

MC, you should be doing this for a living. I gotta tell you that your photos capture the action almost as if it is a video.
Brilliant work. IMHO, I think that this piccy is just sensational. I put some captions below it. I hope that is OK with you
and I would like to post the same on TC and CSC. I will wait for your permission or otherwise.

Now all you have to do now is produce a photo of Gibbo acting in Matrix.
I have often thought that he makes time stand still. I just gotta see your
photo version of it. Go on, you can do it MC! :cool:

JeffyYazzSimmo-1.jpg

Saw him up forward in a few drills opposed to Watto the other week and looks to be around the ball with some mids in the training pics, so we very well could see him as a utility

It's a bit of a mystery but I'm sure he'll develop into a tall defender. It's fantastic that he doesn't have to rush his development and that he can refine his skills at his own pace.

It's been a long time since we've been able to develop our players like this.

Gday guys, sorry for intrusion. Was wondering how Nick Heyne was travelling this preseason? Any chance of being promoted off rookie list? Has he recovered from his shoulder injury (think thats what it was)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not much to report. Good size about him, not in full training though.

:thumbsu: cheers mate. Hopefully he can get out on track at some stage for you guys.

Interesting avatar there, at. What's the thinking behind it?

:D Promo girls, unfortunately with size of avatars on here you cant read the writing!! So reallly doesnt serve a purpose except looking good :cool:

Re: Carlton photos - training pics etc II

I could be reading too much into it but Judd is kicking too much with his hips this year. .. not extending the legs. .. I fear for his groin issues. .. Could be that he does it to protect his groin more than due to an actual injury though. .. but I've noticed this year he is kicking similar to when he had the groin issues. ..
Reading to much into it. He's never been a great kick anyway just ask Mike Sheehan.

Speaking of suspect kicking actions... what is with Hendo's weird raising of the ball before he kicks?
For a bigish guy he gets no real penetration with his kicks either.
Are you referring to Ricky Henderson or Lachie Henderson? :confused: ;)

There would be just half a dozen or a dozen KPP in the AFL who can kick like Matthew Watson.

Henderson has a penetrating and accurate kick.

Some of our mids and flankers aren't as clean as Lachie. :eek:

MC, you should be doing this for a living. I gotta tell you that your photos capture the action almost as if it is a video.
Brilliant work. IMHO, I think that this piccy is just sensational. I put some captions below it. I hope that is OK with you
and I would like to post the same on TC and CSC. I will wait for your permission or otherwise.

Now all you have to do now is produce a photo of Gibbo acting in Matrix.
I have often thought that he makes time stand still. I just gotta see your
photo version of it. Go on, you can do it MC! :cool:

JeffyYazzSimmo-1.jpg

Excellent action photo. Really can't fault it.

Like the caption too. Summed it up beautifully.

Love your work guys.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton training pics, reports etc II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back