Game Day Carlton v Essendon Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MM is honest with himself about playing the best 22 then surely Carrots needs to be a veteran leader in the VFL side. He's not up to AFL standard anymore.
Are you serious?
15 Disposals, 11 Contested, 5 Tackles, 7 Clearances, 86% DE
in a half of football, he's having a blinder

We have no run as predicted essendon have runners and play on at every opportunity. Match committee have nfi.

Our gamestyle is broken, plain and simple. Three weeks in a row and the same things are happening. Mick needs to rethink things or go to be honest, this style of footy won't win us many games.
So you dont think other coaches would adopt the bomb it long to Ellard or an outnumbered situation as a gameplan....

Are you serious?
15 Disposals, 11 Contested, 5 Tackles, 7 Clearances, 86% DE
in a half of football, he's having a blinder

He's doing well. We are bombing the ball inside 50 so he is copping some blame for that. However ... he only has 1 inside 50 so it can't be him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators hopeless
Umpiring hopeless
Blues system out of back line hopeless
Blues system into forward line hopeless
Blues tackling hopeless
Blues kicking hopeless
So annoying

But clearly the most annoying are the commentators. Spare me anymore small talk from that Hamish character and Watson Snr, what a pair of bias bullshyte artists.

Murphy? Cooked!
Carrots? Cooked!
Yarran missing in action!
Juddy, thanks for the memories!

Is Ellard the only one calling for the ball in the forward line? Thank god for Armfield, at least he looks like wanting to tackle.

Another massacre coming? Yep!

Maclure: forward line is disfunctional.

Have to agree. Who's our fwd line coach?

Yarran has done nothing except punch Chapman. He needs to lift.

It was a great left hook though.....sat one of the leagues so-called tough men on his ass.
Taking any small win at the moment
Yarran by way of TKO

Think we should come out in the 3rd UFC style

IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS TIME !!!!!!

Murphy is at least having a dip today... More than I can say of him recently... Stuck a few tackles etc. just don't quit yet lads! Have a crack!

I can't wait for jon Ralph's verdict on fox... His tabloid rubbish will probably have yarran given the death penalty with an early plea only life in prison... Followed by minutes of squinting trying to find the camera.

and so my letter to the club begins. Please feel free to contribute.

Dear whoever gives a shit,

I am one of 45k members who are grossly disillusioned, frustrated, ashamed and becoming inconsolable. You want support and members, well as a member all I ask for is a team who give a shit, a team that has a crack and a team that has an idea.
Where to next? What are you trying to achieve? Are we trying for the perfect season of defeats? That's one way to secure first round picks that we can than use to trade for Richard Tambling.

Just got home after kids sports.
We are in this make no mistake,chins up folks,let's had at em' 3rd quarter blitz!!.
Ahh the good ol' days!!

When we got Malthouse he didn't think we were gonna rebuild. So we need a coach that knows what he's in for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back