Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not sure if this has been covered but the AFL and CH 7 today are discussing changing the times of a few games due to the Olympics. That could mean the Blues V Roos game might start at 10 am on Sunday. Once again not sure what the decision is going to be check the AFL web site.

If true, would only be the second game in VFL/AFL history to start in the morning. I think the last one was a good 90 years ago as well, a St Kilda game that started at 11 or 11:30 or something like that.

It'd be a Boxing Day-type day with the pre-game pub session starting at 8am!! :eek:

• Banned
Link? It's bad enough getting up early enough to go to a Sunday early starter, but 10am? :confused:

No links but it's not just the Carlton game from what I hear, there are going to be a few games that the start time will be changed. Like I said I am not sure if it's going to happen or not.

Doubt it very much. The date of the Olympics has been set for years now. The AFL and Channel 7 had every chance to organise this properly. Can't see them doing it just so people can see the games live on free to air. Might help the Blues though if the Roos are put of their routine a little. Might hurt us too so who knows.

Not sure if this has been covered but the AFL and CH 7 today are discussing changing the times of a few games due to the Olympics. That could mean the Blues V Roos game might start at 10 am on Sunday. Once again not sure what the decision is going to be check the AFL web site.

Why in the week before the game? :confused:

Beijing have had the games for many years.......we have known this was coming.........this could have been addressed with the fixture at the end of last year.

If true, typical BS from the AFL and Ch 7. Looking after themselves and their sponsors.......screw the paying public.:thumbsdown:

• Banned
From the little that I know they are going to make the decision today. But not sure if this is all true or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if, that would mean game time would be between 10am - 1pm. Hello people, guess what time the overrated swimming finals are on!!!!!

No chance of a 10 am start

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Carlton V NM coverage might start at 10am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back