Carlton's Official Trade Week Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go? Is big Setanta off to the Dees or is it B/S?? Any other rumours floating about?

Finally the official thread!!!

I'm so sick of all the unofficial rumour and BS threads on this site with OP's trying to pass them off as being official.

:rolleyes:

I'm so sick of all the unofficial rumour and BS threads on this site with OP's trying to pass them off as being official.

They aren't official?:eek:

Crystal ball trades
The Blues' second-round pick (24) would seem to be a fair swap for Warnock, but where's the fun in that. Imagine, just for the sake of the exercise, that Fisher and Bentick want to try their luck elsewhere.

OK, keep your eye on selection 26 because it's going on a wild ride.
Fisher is off to Richmond for their pick 26 which is on-traded to Fremantle (plus pick 56) for Warnock - who in turn on-trade the second-rounder to the Bulldogs for Farren Ray.

The Blues and the Dogs swap second-round picks (24 and 26) and Bentick gets a new lease on life at the Dogs for their pick 64.

The Blues then punt pick 26 and 40 to the Swans for Ryan O'Keefe.

The Blues end up with Warnock and O'Keefe while hanging on to their first-round pick.
Easy!

If only... ;):p

Crystal ball trades
The Blues' second-round pick (24) would seem to be a fair swap for Warnock, but where's the fun in that. Imagine, just for the sake of the exercise, that Fisher and Bentick want to try their luck elsewhere.

Fisher is off to Richmond for their pick 26 which is on-traded to Fremantle (plus pick 56) for Warnock - who in turn on-trade the second-rounder to the Bulldogs for Farren Ray.

The Blues and the Dogs swap second-round picks (24 and 26) and Bentick gets a new lease on life at the Dogs for their pick 64.

The Blues end up with Warnock and O'Keefe while hanging on to their first-round pick.
Easy!

Or we could just forget about having the official thread being for confirmed trades only and fill it up with speculative bullshit as well....

This thread is endorsed and sponsored by the Carlton Football Club. They will be responsible for any and all upkeep of this thread and if you have anything bad to say about them in here an angel will be murdered.

Or we could just forget about having the official thread being for confirmed trades only and fill it up with speculative bullshit as well....

Who said this thread was for official trades?

I was under the impression it's the official thread for Trade Week discussion.

Who said this thread was for official trades?

I was under the impression it's the official thread for Trade Week discussion.
As per the OP.:thumbsu:

Reckon I have an idea that might see this get to two pages.

how about this?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The word OFFICIAL tends to get people to stick to the one thread.

If you believe that, then for the very small price of $10,000 I'll ensure Sydney give us R'OK for Fisher and Bentick and for another $5,000 (specical, just for you) I'll make sure Harvey gives us Warnock for pick 56 and Blackwell, PM me for my bank details.

You say that like there a workable alternative...

Crystal ball trades

Easy!

Straight from the AFL website i see.

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=68685

Crystal ball trades

Easy!

Do you write for the afl website? or cut and paste their crap and claim it as your own?

Crystal ball trades

Easy!

No freaking way!

We're not just going to give away bentick, that's a terrible idea. We're not coming off a premiership like Geelong were last year. Jesus Christ.

All those people who said I'm claiming that as my own, as if. I just posted it in. Sorry I ddin't put a source jeez, I thought you all knew that 'Crystal Ball Trades' were from the AFL site.

Walker to Coll

pick #11 to Syd

O'Keefe to Carlton

Source: my brother whose workmate's brother is a Sports Journo

Only a rumour so it probably wont happen, but ..................??????

Interesting. Won't happen. But that would be great. I can see Sydney accepting Pick 11. I can see Carlton accepting O'keefe for Pick 11.

The question is, would Pies take Walker for there First Pick!? Not sure. Wouldn't say so but stranger things have happened.

Walker to Coll

pick #11 to Syd

O'Keefe to Carlton

Source: my brother whose workmate's brother is a Sports Journo

Only a rumour so it probably wont happen, but ..................??????

Why don't you just cut the middle man and swap Walker with Okeefe. I'm sure sydney won't complain. Anyway it won't happen. Carlton are smarter than that and Okeefe isnt in the right age bracket for us to loose too much over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton's Official Trade Week Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back