Casey Sibasado

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a guy on BomberBlitz who'd rate Dean Dick and Marcus Pickett as early second-round picks, whereas the realists would say "you're kidding...can not play".

yeah the same ignoramus said to the buffoons over there mid 2007 they should seriously be looking at Austin Wonaeamirri from Norwood, and in 2006 to look at Alwyn Davey from South Adelaide, and started last years vendetta to draft Cyril Rioli. Has no idea that bloke, just for the record it was Brad Dick who said was worth an early second round and he never rated Pickett

yeah the same ignoramus said to the buffoons over there mid 2007 they should seriously be looking at Austin Wonaeamirri from Norwood, and in 2006 to look at Alwyn Davey from South Adelaide, and started last years vendetta to draft Cyril Rioli. Has no idea that bloke, just for the record it was Brad Dick who said was worth an early second round and he never rated Pickett

bomberbitch.com. That site is worse than Punt Road End in the way it flames its own players.

Tell that bloke hes welcome to post over here if hes spotting those types of players pre AFL. Essemdon supporters only like Aboriginal players if they are Michael Long, still pisses me off we missed out on Aussie and Froggy when they where in our own back yard.

you beat me too it, :eek:...although he appears to be KP, having said that Buddy is the only decent KP indigineous player since stephen Michale, they're generally too light...looking at his stats (regularly <10 possies), I reckon R3 selection

What you're missing is that he takes 4-5 contested marks a game.
He has a good tank and is athletic.
If he has 8-10 possies at FF, he is going to kick at least 3-4 goals.
Has played regularly on the wing/ruck for N.T and School footy and collected 20+ touches so a poor evaluation considering seen him only once.

Has played regularly on the wing/ruck for N.T and School footy and collected 20+ touches so a poor evaluation considering seen him only once.
And how many guys do that in the AFL? 2 is pretty good for one of the huge blokes like Reiwoldt or Brown. A 190cm guy wouldn't get near it.

funny you say that coz the footy victoria website that collates stats for TAC has him taking 5 contested marks all up in the 8 or so games he played...I dont doubt he prob did alot better at schoolboy footy but dont they all:rolleyes:...he didnt set the world on fire at oakleigh, he would be a long term project with only a 50/50 of firing at best considering his performance level at TAC

I'm hoping the Eagles pick him up with their pick 36.

2 Natanui, 18 Swift, 20 Walters + 36 Sibasado pick 52 / PSD #2 ????

A project player could end up at full forward, CHB or full back.

personally i reckon you could get a much more talented player at 36 than Sibasado. having said that, if you got those 3 blokes with your first three picks... :eek: all guns!

funny you say that coz the footy victoria website that collates stats for TAC has him taking 5 contested marks all up in the 8 or so games he played...I dont doubt he prob did alot better at schoolboy footy but dont they all:rolleyes:...he didnt set the world on fire at oakleigh, he would be a long term project with only a 50/50 of firing at best considering his performance level at TAC

OK, we use pick 52 if he's still there.:eek:

36 we can use on a higher ranked player:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure he didn't, but I'm just double checking.:thumbsu:

it was BS

he put in his status on his facebook page

"Casey is pissed off me forgot to nominate for the draft"

and the world went berko

hes a funny bugger. Apparently when a recruiter asked him if he thought he was lazy he said. no, i often walk down the road to the shops.

Forward,
He ranked in the top couple at the draft camp for his initial lead times.
0-10m he is elite. Great pair of hands and has the x-factor about him.
Played Full Forward for Chargers and Xavier, on the Wing for N.T.
Definate 3rd round at worst for me.
Adelaide likely home.

You must not have seen the day he kicked 5 in the rain and had several tackles/smothers. His work rate that day was very impressive and had a lot of people talking. Considering he came into an established side and played Full-forward, its a pretty impressive effort.

You must not have seen the day he kicked 5 in the rain and had several tackles/smothers. His work rate that day was very impressive and had a lot of people talking. Considering he came into an established side and played Full-forward, its a pretty impressive effort.

Settle.

All he means is that he didn't perform to that level accross the season.

Jayden Post was taking more marks in a single game, than what Sibasado did accross his season in the TAC, yet he is still being mooted anywhere from 25-70.

Forward,
He ranked in the top couple at the draft camp for his initial lead times.
0-10m he is elite. Great pair of hands and has the x-factor about him.
Played Full Forward for Chargers and Xavier, on the Wing for N.T.
Definate 3rd round at worst for me.
Adelaide likely home.

is this what you have heard or just believe.

is this what you have heard or just believe.

I've read a few posts linking him to us now so they must be onto something. Seems like we'll probably take him with our 2nd rounder if he's there. Would certainly spice up our forward line. He's been compared to Buddy, has an abundance of X-factor. The thing is though he is what you'd define a VERY VERY high risk player. His best is jaw-dropping. But he doesn't seem to produce that very often. Also he seems to have the same kicking as Buddy, I think he kicked 6 behinds 0 goals in one game.

The Phantom draft by the Herald Sun didn't have him in the top 34 (first two rounds), I'm betting someone will take a punt in the third round.

I'm hoping the Eagles take him with pick 52, our fifth and final pick of the draft.:thumbsu:

I've read a few posts linking him to us now so they must be onto something. Seems like we'll probably take him with our 2nd rounder if he's there. Would certainly spice up our forward line. He's been compared to Buddy, has an abundance of X-factor. The thing is though he is what you'd define a VERY VERY high risk player. His best is jaw-dropping. But he doesn't seem to produce that very often. Also he seems to have the same kicking as Buddy, I think he kicked 6 behinds 0 goals in one game.

Actually, he is a lot more accurate than Buddy you'll find

25. Casey Sibosado
(Xavier College/ Oakleigh Chargers, 192cm, 72kg)
Here’s my smokey. I can’t see anyone picking Sibosado this high, but once he turns out to be a star I want to be able to say “I told you so”. (note: If he doesn’t work out let’s pretend this article never happened!). Casey has talent, pure and simple — he gets the ball when he shouldn’t, has a knack for nudging players in the back with his chest and getting his arms up to mark, he times his leaps really well and can play down back and go for a run, although I like him as a forward most. The trick for him is forcing his own involvement in a game. But once he’s in it, he can do anything. If he makes it, he’ll be hugely exciting to watch.

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/general/judgement-day/2008/11/23/1226770818997.html

Quayle has him in her top 25, so thats a decent wrap on the young fella, like the sound of him, our second pick might be a bit of a push, definitely third round. Having said that, Rendell doesn't necessarily follow the general trend, so you never know with him really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Casey Sibasado

Remove this Banner Ad

Back