Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm. DemurePrincess, how do you feel about highway robbery where I provide you transport and you hold up the coach en route? You will need a mask, a pretty silver handled gun, and oh...can you actually ride a horse?
Could this be something like Edmund Blackadder and his trusty steed Quicksilver?

I feel like making apple strudel today. And some Croatian plum biscuits 🤔
Are you making these??? Bc I need to see the strudel and plum biscuit pics? Like plum in actual biscuits??? Never never heard of that. Yum 😋

Are you making these??? Bc I need to see the strudel and plum biscuit pics? Like plum in actual biscuits??? Never never heard of that. Yum 😋
Its a special Croatian plum paste that hold together in a bikkie. I’ll find the photos I made previously, if I make them it will be this afternoon.

I feel like making apple strudel today. And some Croatian plum biscuits 🤔
This is a huge coincidence
As I feel like visiting Croatia, and eating plum strudel!
😲

This is a huge coincidence
As I feel like visiting Croatia, and eating plum strudel!
😲
I have been thinking about strudel for the past hour. I don’t have the energy to make one or try but I do believe Sara Lee makes a decent one… so strudel for dessert tonight nom nom nom

I have been thinking about strudel for the past hour. I don’t have the energy to make one or try but I do believe Sara Lee makes a decent one… so strudel for dessert tonight nom nom nom
Our version is easy and uses fillo pastry so it’s lighter and crunchy. It’s not like the complicated German one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

Back