Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You could visit Bonnie Doon when Wosh is in town instead.
Anyone else uneasy about a fly hovering near our cakes? 😉😀

Im Good Over It GIF by Tristen J. Winger

Only joking, the fly ! Couldn’t resist :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CakeEater DemurePrincess
Still off a video filmed outside the Bonnie Doon house yesterday…a huge brown snake the biggest one they’ve seen.

IMG_7063.jpeg

IMG_7064.jpeg

IMG_2024-10-28-160918.jpeg

Then later the dog was out and went crazy barking, they finally got him back in and found this.

IMG_7062.jpeg

This dog has always been considered dumb, doesn’t do much, never listens and is hopeless with walks…really not a country type dog at all. But somehow this dopey spaniel cross did not get bitten, my niece sat with him all night to keep an eye on him and he was fine, nothing. Goes to show even the dumbest dog knows when his family is in danger and will protect them. He got a HUGE steak for dinner apparently.

CakeEater DemurePrincess
Still off a video filmed outside the Bonnie Doon house yesterday…a huge brown snake the biggest one they’ve seen.

View attachment 2153136

View attachment 2153137

View attachment 2153138

Then later the dog was out and went crazy barking, they finally got him back in and found this.

View attachment 2153139

This dog has always been considered dumb, doesn’t do much, never listens and is hopeless with walks…really not a country type dog at all. But somehow this dopey spaniel cross did not get bitten, my niece sat with him all night to keep an eye on him and he was fine, nothing. Goes to show even the dumbest dog knows when his family is in danger and will protect them. He got a HUGE steak for dinner apparently.
Why did you stop to take photos???

Hahaha! Either way! Close ya legs sis
Jesus I didn’t even notice that.
I was showing you a snake at my sister’s house ffs stop getting distracted.

Jesus I didn’t even notice that.
I was showing you a snake at my sister’s house ffs stop getting distracted.
Neither did I - I was looking at her eyes

I thought the jean legs went all the way

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

Back