FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Do tell...

The ads still give nothing away as to what date it's starting. Starting to piss me off a bit come on 7...

Starts in New Zealand on 29 July. I imagine Seven is trying to delay the series airing for as long as possible so they can stretch it out towards the end of the ratings season which is why NZ have pushed it back a couple of weeks. I'd assume that it will air in Australia on that day as well.

Seven has announced The Amazing Race Aus v NZ will begin 8:40pm Monday August 4th.

The show should be following The X Factor, but will compete against House Husbands and Have You Been Paying Attention? -at least we have 3 different genres here, more if you add in public broadcasters.

The Airdate appears to be a week later than originally planned, given Seven had previously stated it would premiere this month. Blame a certain cooking show finale for that switch (but it’s good to see Seven reacting to TEN, rather than the reverse).

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/07/airdate-the-amazing-race-aus-v-nz.html

TARAuvNZ-1003.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9pm start........11pm finish. Nice work 7 - when the ratings aren't that good, that is why.

Put it on at 7:30..........it can't be that hard

9pm start........11pm finish. Nice work 7 - when the ratings aren't that good, that is why.

Put it on at 7:30..........it can't be that hard

Was going to post the same thing- its cause of the bloody X-factor shit, its getting pushed back later and later.

Shits me how Ch7 and Ch9 have shit like X-Factor and The Voice which always run over time and pushes other decent shows like this one back to later start times.

Surely it can't be that hard to find a timeslot for this show earlier than 9pm.

Here is a tip networks - stop this rubbish about starting shows at 8:40, 8:45, 9:10................these talent shows should be kept to an hour. It can't be that hard, particularly where there is time wasting to 'build drama'

Here is a tip networks - stop this rubbish about starting shows at 8:40, 8:45, 9:10................these talent shows should be kept to an hour. It can't be that hard, particularly where there is time wasting to 'build drama'

To be devil's advocate, I'm assuming this two hour episode will be a one off tonight. And back to 1 hour, therefore a 10pm finish which is reasonable.

Footy Classified on the other hand, keeps getting moved later and later.. they've made way for a Granny prostitute tonight. o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back