FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

looking forward to TAR starting tonight, will be watching a day-late so i can watch with ads.

anyways, just popped in to say Canadian TAR season 2 just started a few weeks ago as well, worth a look if you're into TAR. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kiwi Brother/Sister team look a little more than that to me. :eek:

Getting a strong Cersei and Jaime Lannister vibe from those two.

Decent first ep, may think about watching it on delay in future to combat all the coming up/ad/recap guff. Quite a few likeable teams at this point, the hefty Kiwi chicks can gagf though. Bit of a shame the prawns had to get the boot first up too.

Don't mind it being on a bit later either if it means a few swear words sneak through.

Aussie TV doesn't often pull off local versions of international stuff, but TAR is always quality. :thumbsu: Wish they could provide that sort of production to local versions of Survivor, etc to give Aussies a shot at it.

Not a bad first episode, some good teams in it, would've preferred to see the boring bodybuilder couple eliminated though.

The Kiwi guys that won that leg look like the team to beat, they're pretty switched on and competitive but still quite likeable guys.

The Kiwi brother and sister team definitely have a weird incest vibe about them, seem more like a couple than siblings.

Loved, loved LOVED last night's opening episode. The countdown :thumbsu:, Grant's "awkward" start to the race + tug of war :thumbsu:.. the teams (in general :thumbsu:)... the two New Zealand lover... oh wait- THEY'RE BROTHER AND SISTER? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Guys, that type of "rolling around on the floor behaviour" is unacceptable past the age of 5... 4 in some cases. Get me a ****ing bucket please.

At least they're on the NZ team I guess.
Like the nurses, funny. "Wow. You can pull a rope well". :D
Staring down the sheep, lol.

Was jealous of the White water rafting... I really need to take a trip to NZ, that looked awesome.

Cannot wait for the gross challenge next week.

Not a bad first episode, some good teams in it, would've preferred to see the boring bodybuilder couple eliminated though.

Had to giggle at this line. "We're not stupid..... I'm a vet....and I'm a Personal Trainer". :D :D

(No offence please, to any PTs out there)

The Kiwi guys that won that leg look like the team to beat, they're pretty switched on and competitive but still quite likeable guys.

The Kiwi brother and sister team definitely have a weird incest vibe about them, seem more like a couple than siblings.

These siblings are incredibly close and super sweet. Will their positive outlook survive the race?

1407190944083.jpg-300x0.jpg

Getting a strong Cersei and Jaime Lannister vibe from those two.

Decent first ep, may think about watching it on delay in future to combat all the coming up/ad/recap guff. Quite a few likeable teams at this point, the hefty Kiwi chicks can gagf though. Bit of a shame the prawns had to get the boot first up too.

Don't mind it being on a bit later either if it means a few swear words sneak through.

Aussie TV doesn't often pull off local versions of international stuff, but TAR is always quality. :thumbsu: Wish they could provide that sort of production to local versions of Survivor, etc to give Aussies a shot at it.

Hahahaha came in here to ask if anyone else got a serious incestual vibe from the brother and sister. At the very least the brother clearly wants to bang his sister, i could see him getting extremely jealous if she brought a bloke home!

I only watched it today - couldn't cop staying up that late and putting up with all the ads.

Not a bad start - the roid couple are embarrassing to our country. The Kiwis have the strongest teams

And yes, what is the deal with that 'brother and sister'.............a lot more to that story

Also know Ash & Jarrod. Ash has been my hairdresser for years and is also a friend of my sisters, so will be watching with interest. Saw her today actually, whole conversation was about the show and how next ep she eats 4 tarantulas :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back