Toast Celebrating Dayne Beams becoming a Lion. Let's party like it is 2003!!! #swagger

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Hanley I think?

Yeah he meant Claye but he is definitely good mates with Hanley. The three of them love their golf. It appears (according to Claye's GF's twitter) that they will all be living together at first.

This is football passions run high. But in my opinion...

I don't think there is a good reason for any Lions fan to be on the pies board at the moment.

Even if you are planning to say, bad luck on Beams, good luck on Crisp it will come across as patronising. Anything else, will come across worse. Enjoy the moment here, or on the main board but please be bigger than to go looking for it. #mytwocents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think there is a good reason for any Lions fan to be on the pies board at the moment.

Even if you are planning to say, bad luck on Beams, good luck on Crisp it will come across as patronising. Anything else, will come across worse. Enjoy the moment here, or on the main board but please be bigger than to go looking for it. #mytwocents

Couldn't agree more.

Even sincere comments are likely to ne misconstrued as a troll in sheep's clothing.

The way they are right now, if they see a head they are going to kick it.

True, it's hard to deal with a favourite player leaving

If Crisp becomes a long term player and pick 5 a superstar both clubs could end up really happy with the trade

At the very worst you guys should be able to lock down the 'Gabba as a bit of a fortress now.

At best, you could be quite dangerous. Maybe not 2014 Port Adelaide level dangerous but a massive improvement coming next year none the less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Celebrating Dayne Beams becoming a Lion. Let's party like it is 2003!!! #swagger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back