Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is a tram so full after midnight on a Sunday that some campaigner needs to invade your personal space?
Because they cancelled three train lines when there are two packed out concerts in Melbourne at least that I know of.

Did he just read that?
I hope so.

32 Stops to go.

Kill me.

Because they cancelled three train lines when there are two packed out concerts in Melbourne at least that I know of.

I hope so.

32 Stops to go.

Kill me.
32 stops? What the bollocks boondocks suburbs are you off too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tried my usual solutions of holding my breath while pressing my chest, and drinking water slowly, to no avail. I'm down to swearing loudly.
I've got a guy with Meatloaf's build resting his tit on my arm. This is my life for at least twenty more minutes. I have no sympathy.

I've tried my usual solutions of holding my breath while pressing my chest, and drinking water slowly, to no avail. I'm down to swearing loudly.

It's the diaphragm that is in spasm. You need to take a deep belly breath and hold that in for a while.

I've got a guy with Meatloaf's build resting his tit on my arm. This is my life for at least twenty more minutes. I have no sympathy.

It's the diaphragm that is in spasm. You need to take a deep belly breath and hold that in for a while.
Finally beat the campaigner.

Not to pry to much but all you on the smaller side? Not being the shortest person, I dont tend to get my space invaded quickly on public transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back