Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've obviously never stretched out on the lounge watching cricket with a beer in one hand and the other down your pants scratching your balls.
I cant wait till the end of the day to have a good scratch.

I'll often be in a meeting and find people looking at me strangely.

I have no control over my hand.

Who the f*** is the Candyman?
Some jerk off from the Gold Coast who the gen Y partyheads worship. He throws rave parties n stuff, but ACA don't like the way he degrades women in the stunts he performs, sets a bad example etc.

Sorta like a poor man's version of that American playboy with the beard with over a million Twitter followers, I can't remember his name lol
Tracy is on a mission.
Been at it for ages now.
Fair enough, I don't watch ACA too often to be honest.

Some jerk off from the Gold Coast who the gen Y partyheads worship. He throws rave parties n stuff, but ACA don't like the way he degrades women in the stunts he performs, sets a bad example etc.

Sorta like a poor man's version of that American playboy with the beard with over a million Twitter followers, I can't remember his name lol

Dan Bilzerian?

Still, even by ACA standards that's stupid, you don't give these people publicity, shit like this is how we ended up with the Kardashians.

Dan Bilzerian?

Still, even by ACA standards that's stupid, you don't give these people publicity, shit like this is how we ended up with the Kardashians.

This. They think they're exposing him when all they're doing is feeding his ego

Dan Bilzerian?

Yeah that's him

ACA and Today Tonight aren't viewed in the greatest light FWIW. Even credible, honest journos refer to those shows as gutter journalism.

Sensationalism 101

Anyways, was just thinking, the next segment they had on was rates avoiders and local councils were selling people's properties when they avoided it for too long, it's the residents fault for not paying up, cost of living ain't the same as what it was back then etc.

ACA and Today Tonight aren't viewed in the greatest light FWIW. Even credible, honest journos refer to those shows as gutter journalism.

Everyone knows that, I was more making the argument that even a show that normally stoops as low as ACA should still know better.

I sometimes watch ACA for comedy reasons. I remember one story of a 200kg man who wanted to sue the Department of Housing because he fell through the floorboards. He accused them of "unsafe" housing. I'd say the thing that was unsafe was something else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knows that, I was more making the argument that even a show that normally stoops as low as ACA should still know better.
All they care about is ratings. They couldn't care less how sensationalist or fact less they are.

Oh sorry Jose

ACA isn't on for another hour or so out your way :p
I am mocking it but next up on Today Tonight, Bureaucrats at Centrelink don't know how their own income and assets test work.

Next up on ACA, does homebrand food taste better than their full priced counterparts and how you can save thousands on your electricity bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back