Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot to talk about on the bay when there is no football going on.
It's been real slow in here as well. I only really log on for the song contest these days.

It's been real slow in here as well. I only really log on for the song contest these days.
Yeah can't say I have any free time whatsoever right now, have a check for half an hour or so most nights and that it. Back for this song round, feeling the cheer.

Pretty much the same for me.

Yeah can't say I have any free time whatsoever right now, have a check for half an hour or so most nights and that it. Back for this song round, feeling the cheer.

What do you do Smeg? A 12 hour shift is super long.

I got my fingers crossed for you that you don't win the billy! :D

There was last year until it was shut down for no reason :cry:

RIOLIUSTAR Marto_ Alfred_

Casual chatting has never been the same since. :(:thumbsdown:

Babe are you so bored now you've stooped to tagging me...I've told you before I'm not interested to relocating to Launceston.
Why would I want any more Hawfies relocating to here? There is already way too many of you freaks making this place all horrible and gooey!!!!

Not a lot to talk about on the bay when there is no football going on.

And all the Bay awards are over now too, not that I featured in any of them.

There's really only the odd off season scandal like the Dustin Martin chopsticks thing to keep the Bay going until the NAB Cup starts.

And all the Bay awards are over now too, not that I featured in any of them.

There's really only the odd off season scandal like the Dustin Martin chopsticks thing to keep the Bay going until the NAB Cup starts.

I will stir up norf flogs in the new year by naming their midfield the worst in the afl for the 4th year running :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will stir up norf flogs in the new year by naming their midfield the worst in the afl for the 4th year running :$

The worst and the oldest.

Farren Ray lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back