Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppycock?
it's ****ing delicious, previously only available at Costco.
413v-GopjgL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

S'not that. Someone hasn't been doing their job properly. Again. What is this third rate joint anyway.
This is not the thread you're looking for.

What bread do people use for sandwiches? My mate swears it's gotta be white bread, but I think that white bread is only good in one situation, BBQ's.

Wholegrain for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I eat abbott's village bakery farmhouse wholemeal. If they're out of that I go the grainy wholemeal. Failing that I'll reach for Helga's wholemeal.

I eat abbott's village bakery farmhouse wholemeal. If they're out of that I go the grainy wholemeal. Failing that I'll reach for Helga's wholemeal.

Your face is a piece of grainy wholemeal.

What bread do people use for sandwiches? My mate swears it's gotta be white bread, but I think that white bread is only good in one situation, BBQ's.
Big issues :D. I like it. I reckon white bread is only awesome when it's fresh and soft for the first couple of days, then it loses something. It can be somewhat revived with ten seconds in the microwave, but it's still not the same.

I like both, but they're so different it's hard to compare. White bread tends to taste similar, but wholemeal has more variety.

Lately I've been eating Lawson's wholemeal grain

298058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back