Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** is the bloke at 1:05 in the black sunglasses? I can't remember his name, and thought you old folk might remember.

My girlfriend and I just got to our hotel in Sydney, left our bags with concierge, and now we're going for a walk to grab a coffee and maybe an eclair at our favourite bakery in town.

It's bloody cold here!

My girlfriend and I just got to our hotel in Sydney, left our bags with concierge, and now we're going for a walk to grab a coffee and maybe an eclair at our favourite bakery in town.

It's bloody cold here!
That sounds about right. I've had ice on my windscreen a couple of times this week.

Michael Carberry ill with a cancerous tumour. Certainly doesn't discriminate with regards to age.

Wishing him all the best, enjoyed watching him play down here and hope he gets the chance to again.

Was at the Ashes Test at the WACA (what a shithole) he played in 2013-14.

Also turned out to be Kevin Pietersen's last Test match in Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Step one of Fixing My Fertility begins next week...nervous AF. #vaggang good vibes required please!
Good luck darlin'..we need blow by blow #vaggang accounts and pictures just to piss Plugger35 off.

Seriously..good luck :hearts:

Another interested buyer coming to look at the house today - fingers crossed it bloody sells!
Good luck. Where is the property? Inner Melb?

Good luck darlin'..we need blow by blow #vaggang accounts and pictures just to piss Plugger35 off.

Seriously..good luck :hearts:

My sister is about 3 weeks away from giving birth so I'll be able to join in all the baby talk soon as a first time uncle.

It's a boy and she's still trying to decide on the name.

The only one she's suggested so far that I like is Benjamin/Benji/Ben, I like the old fashioned long names which you can shorten with other options.

I suggested Jack as a first name and Steven as a middle name or Josh as a first name and Bruce as a middle name but she wasn't that keen on it.

My sister is about 3 weeks away from giving birth so I'll be able to join in all the baby talk soon as a first time uncle.

The only one she's suggested so far that I like is Benjamin/Benji/Ben, I like the old fashioned long names which you can shorten with other options.

I suggested Jack as a first name and Steven as a middle name or Josh as a first name and Bruce as a middle name but she wasn't that keen on it.
Ask for Leonard or lenny

Ask for Leonard or lenny

As much as I loved Lenny I'm not sure I'd like that as a name.

My two favourite Saints players were Plugger and Harvey hence my username so I wouldn't mind Anthony or Robert.

Excellent..good luck!
Benjamin is a really nice boys name..Ben is a good short name too.

Excellent..good luck!
Benjamin is a really nice boys name..Ben is a good short name too.

The dad has Polish heritage and has suggested some Polish names with a lot of z and x type nonsense.

Our family has NZ heritage so we're pushing for traditional Kiwi names like Hamish.

The dad has Polish heritage and has suggested some Polish names with a lot of z and x type nonsense.
They should go with Przemyslaw just to see people try to spell or pronounce it.

Our family has NZ heritage so we're pushing for traditional Kiwi names like Hamish.
I would have considered something like Tangaroa or Irirangi to be more traditional when it comes to Kiwi names.

Family shouldn't be pushing for anything! If they call the kid Boris or Marion or Moon Unit you say 'Oh thats cool' or 'Oh that's interesting'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back