Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself, I :heart:winter. Although it is a little milder over here.

I like Winter too but not as a name, Summer is a better girl's name.

Chopped all of my hair off yesterday! I haven't had short hair for about 13 years!

126.jpg

This 3 step glitch has cost me a Pikachu and a Charizard so far. :mad::mad::mad:

Luckily for them there's only about 9 people in the crowd today
Theyre all stuck in the city it seems. Another bloody protest clogging everything up.
Every bloody week theres a protest about somthing. Sick of having my journey disrupted.
Im sure all the traders love the loss of income they must suffer.

I don't know how long her hair was but mine was nearly at my butt. It's now at my shoulders. I'm loving it though!
Mine was at my bum too.
One girl I know was trying to get her hair to be her full body length. She did it and immediately cut it because it took her like 1-2 hrs to do haha!

This 3 step glitch has cost me a Pikachu and a Charizard so far. :mad::mad::mad:
I got a 3 step glitch on a pokeball throw and fortunately enough i caught the squirtle #copthatglitch!

I got a 3 step glitch on a pokeball throw and fortunately enough i caught the squirtle #copthatglitch!

I don't understand. 3 step glitch is where all Pokémon on your finder are always 3 steps away. Whether they're actually 3 steps away or spawn right next to you. It makes tracking them down impossible.

I don't understand. 3 step glitch is where all Pokémon on your finder are always 3 steps away. Whether they're actually 3 steps away or spawn right next to you. It makes tracking them down impossible.
whoops i meant the capture bug >.>

I wonder how jumpy the secret service are going to be when the crowd starts getting abusive to the umps
I got questioned by one yesterday for being near his plane. Thankfully "I work here" was a good enough excuse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well to the blues fan on here who are great (chelseacarlton BlueBelle MEB_ HBF) you can definitely have something good in the works there under Bolton. Young players need more composure but that will come in time. Was shitting bricks as the end there, coming hard at us with our usual laziness.

Well to the blues fan on here who are great (chelseacarlton BlueBelle MEB_ HBF) you can definitely have something good in the works there under Bolton. Young players need more composure but that will come in time. Was shitting bricks as the end there, coming hard at us with our usual laziness.

Oh you've stopped sooking about the umpires have you ? Gee Whiz.

Oh you've stopped sooking about the umpires have you ? Gee Whiz.
Look I always think Ive been fair to your posts on this board, but if you follow me here with shit like this expect that to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back