Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have won back to flags in 2009/10 if the GFs were played at Etihad.
Lol

If

If

If

If only you'd stop posting about umpires

Will never happen

Nice one Smeggy! Think your boys just took the foot off and were a bit tired in the last to be honest but I'll take the 7 point loss!
Been a problem all year, we get say 4 goals up in some games and just coast. Carlton work their arse off in the last and come roaring back subsequently.

We would have won back to flags in 2009/10 if the GFs were played at Etihad.

I think you'd have won in 09 if you picked Hudghton, and in 10 if Stephen Milne didn't have tiny little T-Rex arms...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even he thinks he should of been rubbed out for that. Who knows what the MRP or whatever they were back then even thinking.
Its probably faded completely in most peoples memories, but the AFL and the media push for the Bloods fairytale (and subsequent boost for the game marketing wise in NSW) was utterly massive.

Its probably faded completely in most peoples memories, but the AFL and the media push for the Bloods fairytale (and subsequent boost for the game marketing wise in NSW) was utterly massive.
Not really had that much success when you think about it. They're still trying thier hardest.

The Hunt is a magnificent piece of television.

I want to name my nephew David now, after David Attenborough.

Or Hunt.

Good to see Plugger takes his umpire bashing on the road.

I only have to mention umpires or St Kilda anywhere and I'm umpire bashing.

In fact I don't even need to be there, the St Kilda v Melbourne Gameday thread on the MB were still mentioning me when I wasn't even there.

Since Docklands Stadium opened, how many teams that call it home have won the flag? I think you'll find the answer is low...

Essendon in 2000, that is all.

I only have to mention umpires or St Kilda anywhere and I'm umpire bashing.

In fact I don't even need to be there, the St Kilda v Melbourne Gameday thread on the MB were still mentioning me when I wasn't even there.

Because it's literally what you're known for on this site.

Plugger: the #1 umpire sook.

Essendon in 2000, that is all.

Because it's literally what you're known for on this site.

Plugger: the #1 umpire sook.
Yeah I agree with that. Plugger has a history of umpire bashing and thats the reputation he's built for himself. Even on the cricket board he goes at the umpires.

Round 17 #marginmania results time

mm2.png

Starting to get close to the end now, and plenty of movement on the ladder. Biggest risers are Cooksen who gives his chances of making the finals the breath of life, and with a bit of luck and a well-used joker he's in the hunt after moving from 18th to 14th. Allikat meanwhile has gone a long way to securing her berth, up from 7th the 3rd on the back of her pick of the round use of a joker in GWS's win against Brisbane, earning her a very welcome 158 points. Runner-up for pick of the round goes to Dinsdale for 36 points with the Saints, while miss of the round has a number of competitors. Given the reason for Wooshette missing her pick this round and being automatically assigned the Lions, I'm going to give it to Chaisa instead for -28 points as the Roos went down to Port Adelaide.

As we get towards the pointy end, almost half the players have used all their jokers and only royboy2 still has two left. There's plenty of room for movement with a lot of people yet to choose some of the more questionable teams, and there's also the pick for Premier - the team you have left over at the end wins the flag, and you get their biggest margin of the year added to your score. It really can make all the difference, but maybe it's useful to get those points now?

Anyway, picks in by the bounce on Friday. Nice to be back to normal :p

Round 18:
Magpies v Kangaroos, DOCK Fri N
Swans v Blues, SCG Sat
Suns v Dockers, CARR Sat
Eagles v Demons, SUB Sat
Bulldogs v Saints, DOCK Sat N
Cats v Crows, KP Sat N
Bombers v Lions, DOCK Sun
Hawks v Tigers, MCG Sun
Powers v Giants, AO Sun E

random.org is on the Pies with a joker. Seems like a good bet to me #lolnorf