Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting my hopes up, we always seem to be in these discussions but never land anybody.

If it was to happen we'd definitely have to give up Isaiah, along with the 486 picks we've accumulated

Ahh right, so Celtics are like Collingwood in that respect then.

Does it have to be Celtics though? I'm not really a fan of their jerseys...

Ahh right, so Celtics are like Collingwood in that respect then.

Does it have to be Celtics though? I'm not really a fan of their jerseys...
All that was said was that we were the "most likely landing spot" or something like that.

Our jerseys are ****en sick, campaigner. Just wish we'd never wear those god awful alternate ones.

All that was said was that we were the "most likely landing spot" or something like that.

Our jerseys are ****en sick, campaigner. Just wish we'd never wear those god awful alternate ones.

Not a fan. The shade of green is just shit.
Imho. Tbh.

Michael Carberry ill with a cancerous tumour. Certainly doesn't discriminate with regards to age.

Wishing him all the best, enjoyed watching him play down here and hope he gets the chance to again.
Aww ****, best wishes to the carb :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Carberry ill with a cancerous tumour. Certainly doesn't discriminate with regards to age.

Wishing him all the best, enjoyed watching him play down here and hope he gets the chance to again.

Terrible news. Wishing him all the best in his recovery.

Yeah read that somewhere. ****ing sucks. Similar thing happened to Yuvraj Singh IIRC. Hope he makes a full recovery.

So for all the aviation nerds here, Air Force 2 is currently parked up at Tullamarine if you want a look

Joe Biden is here to open some new Cancer Centre in Melbourne, apparently he's also going to the Carlton v West Coast game when he's here.

Of all the AFL games they take him to and they take him to that one, I reckon even St Kilda v Melbourne would be a better game.

Joe Biden is here to open some new Cancer Centre in Melbourne, apparently he's also going to the Carlton v West Coast game when he's here.

Of all the AFL games they take him to and they take him to that one, I reckon even St Kilda v Melbourne would be a better game.
The Hogan v Bruce who is going back home cup :drunk:

I'm assuming he's here for like politician stuff too.

Might be the the secret service prefers the G with it's slightly better security and a better path to get to the game from whatever hotel he has to travel from.

Might be the the secret service prefers the G with it's slightly better security and a better path to get to the game from whatever hotel he has to travel from.
I think it'd be more that we want to show off the best stadium in the country. Too bad it'll be empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back