Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most may have been addressed but i was hoping that someone might be able to list next years coaching appointments for me...

Springbank: Dean Romeril and Joe Carmody
Learmonth:
Gordon:
Daylesford: Luke Beattie
Hepburn: Shane Robertson
Bungaree:Nick Stephens & Greg Middleton
Beaufort
Buninyong:
Clunes:
Creswick: Glenn Kerr??
Dunnstown:
Ballan:
Newlyn: Shaun Smith
Waubra: Shane Skontra

Most may have been addressed but i was hoping that someone might be able to list next years coaching appointments for me...

Learmonth: j watt & box
Gordon:
Beaufort
Buninyong:
Clunes:
Dunnstown:dummett
Ballan: j shanks

carngham linton C Raak???

Learmonth:
Gordon:
Beaufort
Buninyong:
Clunes:
Dunnstown:

Ballan: J.Shanks (can't coach, s**t bloke, will get sacked mid-year...)

hey guys just wondering wot some of the lower clubs in the league would be paying? would they have budgets around the 50K mark? ive been reading the last few pages and would clubs like Gordon with 500 odd population be able to generate this amount of money?

I hear Gordon may be splashing some cash around? are they good for it? i know in my league there are a few clubs who have repuataions of promising the world but when pay day comes they have a million excuses.

hey guys just wondering wot some of the lower clubs in the league would be paying? would they have budgets around the 50K mark? ive been reading the last few pages and would clubs like Gordon with 500 odd population be able to generate this amount of money?

I hear Gordon may be splashing some cash around? are they good for it? i know in my league there are a few clubs who have repuataions of promising the world but when pay day comes they have a million excuses.

Well they should be good for it because they wouldnt have been spending much for the last 10 years. and I hope they got a lot to spend because they need a dozen guns to be even thinking about playing finals. Then what happens next year when the bank is empty. Good luck.

Well they should be good for it because they wouldnt have been spending much for the last 10 years. and I hope they got a lot to spend because they need a dozen guns to be even thinking about playing finals. Then what happens next year when the bank is empty. Good luck.

then how does a team that has paid nothing for 10 years and finish last, all of a sudden have 30-50K to spend?

what kind of money would hepburn throw at a bloke like tristian cartledge?
Is it the goods they'd be payin for, or the title of A:F:L?
its like shoppin for good noodles, ya dont always have to buy the expensive brands when you get the same stuff in a bag of homebrand

what kind of money would hepburn throw at a bloke like tristian cartledge?
Is it the goods they'd be payin for, or the title of A:F:L?
its like shoppin for good noodles, ya dont always have to buy the expensive brands when you get the same stuff in a bag of homebrand

Last year they were rumoured to have offered cartledge $10000 sign on and $2000 a game.Dont know if i believe that, but it would take a bit more than a cheese berger or two

gordon had the bar at the gf and made $$$$$$$$$$$ dont know if the will spend it wisely romoured to have offered a rokewood player $500.this might upset a local or two

then how does a team that has paid nothing for 10 years and finish last, all of a sudden have 30-50K to spend?

$30 to $50k is nothing and every club in Victoria should be able to generate that amount of cash as a minimum these days. Memberships, sponsorship, fundraising, bar, gate, and canteen can get you there without too much stress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballan: J.Shanks (can't coach, s**t bloke, will get sacked mid-year...)
come and say to my face cat, or are you hiding behind your name i will find out who you are and by the way we left on even terms at south but you would know , cause you have done everything in football.......always played seconds. sleep with the light on need i say anymore........

gordon had the bar at the gf and made $$$$$$$$$$$ dont know if the will spend it wisely romoured to have offered a rokewood player $500.this might upset a local or two
That rokewood player wouldnt be ex dunnstown also would he dr.evil!? surely karl begbie isnt worth half of that!

$30 to $50k is nothing and every club in Victoria should be able to generate that amount of cash as a minimum these days. Memberships, sponsorship, fundraising, bar, gate, and canteen can get you there without too much stress.

couldnt agree more. But how about a team that finished last with 2 wins the previous year being able to generate about 50K on top of last year? i doubt a sudden increase in sponsorships or canteen sales or even running the bar at the GF would put them in that category????

$500 over 17 games is $8,500 not including finals....

i hope there good for all the money their promising!!!!

couldnt agree more. But how about a team that finished last with 2 wins the previous year being able to generate about 50K on top of last year? i doubt a sudden increase in sponsorships or canteen sales or even running the bar at the GF would put them in that category????

Taken an interest in CHFL and Gordon all of a sudden Centimetre. Tells us how much they have promised, or are u worried that u might not get the money they promised you? If they do have some money, than good luck to them for trying to improve after being cellar dwellers for so long.

What don't you get mate? If they haven't been spending much cash for the last decade they should have a bank full of it. 50k is hardly big nuggets by todays standards. If you've got doubts about getting your money the answer is simple....don't go there. Or get a water tight contract and make sure you hold up your end of the bargain. To the letter.

What don't you get mate? If they haven't been spending much cash for the last decade they should have a bank full of it. 50k is hardly big nuggets by todays standards. If you've got doubts about getting your money the answer is simple....don't go there. Or get a water tight contract and make sure you hold up your end of the bargain. To the letter.

I believe Gordon would pay the cash no problem, just make sure u get a kick, if ur getting 500 champ.

I Heard Cartledge signed with Strathmore in the EDFL.

Anyone heard if beachems, tranquilli's, and the likes will battle on through arthritus next year? give us the story on the older players of the league, who should stay and who should lay down like a good old cob, generate some more interesting comments on here lads, this thread is keepin the dream alive until the spring ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back