Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any truth to the rumor that Clunes are splashing out some cash$$$$$$ next year and are havin a crack??? Word is Rick Andrews is back along with Handley and big whisper is that Weatherley is back. Along with some other handy recruits is it the year of the Magpie??????

Is there any truth to the rumor that Clunes are splashing out some cash$$$$$$ next year and are havin a crack??? Word is Rick Andrews is back along with Handley and big whisper is that Weatherley is back. Along with some other handy recruits is it the year of the Magpie??????

It is a known teritorial instinct of the common australian Magpie, to kill eachother when they get to close, and to sit on the fence early in the morning harping on about nothing that just pisses people off... it will never be the year of the magpie! the magpie is doomed to extinction!

Dental nurse? haha nah mate i work at bras n things so let your old girl know that the footy socks i ordered for her floppers are in the shop.

Dental nurse? haha nah mate i work at bras n things so let your old girl know that the footy socks i ordered for her floppers are in the shop.
honestly, why get personal ,this is a football forum, and its easy to pot people , and if you had the balls to say it to my face well you know where i coach????????? lets just talk about recruits ,football and what clubs are doing ......:footy:

honestly, why get personal ,this is a football forum, and its easy to pot people , and if you had the balls to say it to my face well you know where i coach????????? lets just talk about recruits ,football and what clubs are doing ......:footy:

C'mon Shannon let your mate fight his own battles.

Im hearing ballan might have pulled off a recruiting coup by signing karl begbie. Will be very handy. How is everyone else going? Forums pretty quite without our mate learmonth

I just seen the quote on Shanks and thought that i too believe that he is an ordinary bloke and i agree totally with what Mark Raak and Darren Cullen say about him... He tagged me once and he had bad breath, i cant add any more than that but if what Raaky and Culls said is true then i wouldnt want him coaching my kids. He was only just a player anyway.

Im hearing ballan might have pulled off a recruiting coup by signing karl begbie. Will be very handy. How is everyone else going? Forums pretty quite without our mate learmonth

News on the learmonth front.....

Wade & Ty Veldhuis returning to Dford along with Nathan Gudgeon
Brenton Powell & Christian Philpot heading to Cairns
Marcus Philpot, heading to QLD
Dyson George & Simon Quiddington going overseas
Luke kennelly-Overseas
Nick Willox possibly playing with uni mates at lake Bolac...
Tiny Cantwell- Living in Darwin, may not return at this stage
Nic Bone- Possibly back to Nhill-will play for learmonth if in area.
Todd Curran back to Ballarat

A few more may not be playing this year.......

David Box is coaching if anyone wasnt aware......

who on this site is sick of these bfl blokes getttin on bagging clubs an people??? *** off back 2 ya own site (perspicuous1) an maybe look at your own club, oh ya cant cause there all going to hepburn or gordon.....

Luke kennelly-Overseas

Saying that the wheels have fallen off would be an understatement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are you? i dont follow crap footy mate so i really dont have much of an idea who does what in the central highlands- well apart from Wattsy, Coxy and Andy Mac.. Tell me wh you are and i will gladly say it to your face this year when i pop up to watch one of my mates (real footballers) kick a bag. I just seen the quote on Shanks and thought that i too believe that he is an ordinary bloke and i agree totally with what Mark Raak and Darren Cullen say about him... Your turn footy man :footy:

If you follow darley you follow crap footy. Crap footy crap town crap people

who on this site is sick of these bfl blokes getttin on bagging clubs an people??? *** off back 2 ya own site (perspicuous1) an maybe look at your own club, oh ya cant cause there all going to hepburn or gordon.....

All our two's players??? haha- and they are getting paid coin which shows how bad your comp is. Watts was finished and ready for two's so he moved to Ballan and become a living legend. Brendan Holt played two's and went to you and kicked a hundred. What has Ballan produced? Swank at the pool comp, Adrian Moxon bumming his boyfriend on the (sand greens) at the golf course, Fiona Woodroffe's mixed netball comp, Owey's mid week lawn bowls, fatty McConnel in the slips for the cricket side, a burnt down church and the highest rate of emo teenagers in the state.
Give me a break pal, the only thing that Ballan did well was produce farm girls who batted me off cause they had no tv and thought it was the norm to rub a dudes pulsating club because its what happened in their mums Mills and Boon novels that they read to fill in the days. Ballan is a crap footy side and the sooner you admit it the better- even Wattsy said that its crap footy but he likes it cause he is allowed to smoke in the clubrooms.

Luke kennelly-Overseas

Well that leaves a hole or 2 in the Learmonth side, you didn't mention what Tim and AJ are doing next year can you enlighten us?

If you follow darley you follow crap footy. Crap footy crap town crap people

Haha sorry redneck, lets start, u get all the crap that doesn't get a game here and u pay them cash, work that out.:eek:

Now i see why you have all your success. Ballan has had one final in the last 10 year's THAT'S CRAP FOOTY

Your oval is a used cow paddock, rooms is as good a our local bus shelter's just keep drinking your bundy can's big red:p CRAP TOWN CRAP PEOPLE

All our two's players??? haha- and they are getting paid coin which shows how bad your comp is. Watts was finished and ready for two's so he moved to Ballan and become a living legend. Brendan Holt played two's and went to you and kicked a hundred. What has Ballan produced? Swank at the pool comp, Adrian Moxon bumming his boyfriend on the (sand greens) at the golf course, Fiona Woodroffe's mixed netball comp, Owey's mid week lawn bowls, fatty McConnel in the slips for the cricket side, a burnt down church and the highest rate of emo teenagers in the state.
Give me a break pal, the only thing that Ballan did well was produce farm girls who batted me off cause they had no tv and thought it was the norm to rub a dudes pulsating club because its what happened in their mums Mills and Boon novels that they read to fill in the days. Ballan is a crap footy side and the sooner you admit it the better- even Wattsy said that its crap footy but he likes it cause he is allowed to smoke in the clubrooms.

Hilarious! Never a truer word spoken. I actually nearly spat my coffee on the computer screen when reading this.

Luke kennelly-Overseas

Congrats Learmonth Football Club... U funded 3 'recruits' overseas trips and relocation of 3 others, for sweet **** All return from mediocre performers...

Top 3 chasing a premiership in their last year of footy.

Willox, Tiny, Bone and Powell.. HUGE losses.

Luke kennelly-Overseas

Correct me if i'm wrong AJ, but are you and Timmy also on the departures list??

Information such as the above, whilst it may be factual, is not exactly helpful early days on in the pre-season when the club is trying to attract new recruits. Such an exodus of players doesn't usually reflect well upon the club.

Just one other observation also. Would it be fair to say that David Box and yourself aren't on the best of terms? Not sure how impressed he'd be with you openly discussing and speculating on the internal dealings of his side. Whilst it gives the rest of the league a good insight into the happenings at the Lakies, as Gareth Keenan says "information is power.."

I totally agree Final Say. If you take over coaching a club that has been around the mark of recent seasons you certainly would not be impressed by a supposedly 'committed' players internet comments!!! One would suspect Box is very unhappy about this post. Only time will tell if 'Learmonth' is right. Perhaps a change of name may be on the horizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back