Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats goss boys? Whos got praccys coming up soon?

Clunes have skipton march 19th but not sure where, also they play the following Saturday evening against two clubs from other leagues as part of flood relief. Round robin type night. Great to see a huge crowd attend and pump money back in

I've heard that Clunes might have one coming up soon against Skipton.

After that, they take on a couple of other teams on the Saturday night, kinda like a round robin comp if you know what I mean. It's to do with their flood relief, so hopefully they get some good numbers and raise a bit of cash.

Clunes have one on March 19 but I'm not sure who they play. Think Skipton have one on the same day, again, don't know who against. Then Clunes front up in a round robin affair the following Saturday night to raise some cash for flood relief. Can anyone shed any light on these games?

Don't know of any practice matches in the near future but ive been thinking, Clunes should get involved in some kind of round robin night for flood relief be a great way to raise a bit of cash and pump money back in. Perhaps Skipton should play them also.

Don't know of any practice matches in the near future but ive been thinking, Clunes should get involved in some kind of round robin night for flood relief be a great way to raise a bit of cash and pump money back in. Perhaps Skipton should play them also.

Sounds to me like Clunes are playing in a praccy match on 19th of March and maybe a night round robin...

This forum is dead. Let's get some interesting discussions happening...have any clubs got any practice matches coming up?

Hepburn Football Club Yarra Valley Mountain District Football League Cox, Lee Pending 04/03/11
Hepburn Football Club Yarra Valley Mountain District Football League McKay, Andrew Pending 04/03/11

WOW!

Australian Football League Hepburn Football Club Fevola, Brendan Pending 04/03/11
Losing Cox and McKay must of freed up some finances.

(I'm in on the gag CJugs?)

Played at Bungaree for a while... Was a fringe 1's player from memory. At a guess, I'd say he's probably played for 6-7 clubs. Maybe he just likes training at different altitudes each year. Either that or he has a mangina and he leaves a club when they find out...:eek:

Heard a whisper that Mckay and Cox were both leaving Hepburn after last year (heard it late last year, that they weren't that happy with the coaching staff out there). Anyone heard anything further?:cool:

Re: above quote... Just call me HUTCHY!!!!!! Could be the start of the SLIDE... They might want to start thinking about investing some money into the clubrooms and facilities. Otherwise will be very hard to attract new players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you see this one?
Australian Football League Creswick Football Club Eddy, Robert Pending 04/03/11

Australian Football League Waubra Football Club Straughan, Brian Pending 04/03/11

Gee you are just picking up ALL the Big recruits out there arn't you Chop chop.

Australian Football League Waubra Football Club Straughan, Brian Pending 04/03/11

I find that one hard to believe. Brian Straughan is a fictional character played by Peter Helliar. If he was to submit a clearance, he would need to submit it under his real name.

I think you boys out at Warbra have done enough recruting chop chop? how you paying for all this wind power ????

I think you boys out at Warbra have done enough recruting chop chop? how you paying for all this wind power ????

The prodigal supporter has returned. You went MIA about the same time Waubra started their slide down the ladder. A few clearances have been lodged and you're back! With an aging list, a few retirements and the fact that Hepburn beat them by 15 goals when they last met - Waubra need more than just a few recruits.

Mixed signals coming out about ballan, big things said about peoples back, but whisper is he is off to the mines. Small forward aquilina rumored to be training at a couple of chfl clubs.
Can anyone confirm / deny either or give an insight if they are going forward or backwards this year. Haven't heard of many recruits and they can't really afford to lose players. Watts and Carr past it

Hutchy!!!

Ballan Football Netball Club Gordon Football Club Aquilina, Ryan Pending 07/03/11
Still more to leave Ballan too I hear. Clunes seemed to have picked up a few... Clearances keep coming in.

Hutchy!!!

Ballan Football Netball Club Gordon Football Club Aquilina, Ryan Pending 07/03/11
Still more to leave Ballan too I hear. Clunes seemed to have picked up a few... Clearances keep coming in.

Ballan Football Netball Club Gordon Football Club Goldie, Jack Pending 07/03/11
Another one from Ballan to Gordon... Doesn't his old man coach or at least play in the Ballan reserves?

Ballan Football Netball Club Gordon Football Club Goldie, Jack Pending 07/03/11
Another one from Ballan to Gordon... Doesn't his old man coach or at least play in the Ballan reserves?

I hear ballan are playing east Geelong in a praccy this weekend. This will be one of the more one sided contests you will see. If your into world records I'd suggest you get there.

I hear ballan are playing east Geelong in a praccy this weekend. This will be one of the more one sided contests you will see. If your into world records I'd suggest you get there.

Where is It? Another 2 clearances out. Karl Begbies going to sebastopol aswell. Ballan will be fighting with Illabrook for the spoon this year. Also heard Peoples is staying in WA.

Waubra playing Queenscliff this weekend. Who else is Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back