Central Highlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said Foster would be best clubman...was referring to you and your naive assessment of the footy club. Anyway…you are the one pumping up Beaufort’s recruits…who are they? Will the club actually deliver to their recruits what they promise next year?

Have heard on the grapevine that Hepburn are recruiting well. Have Sam newton back this season along with Peake. Having missed out on Kodorenko from East/Point and Florance from Springbank, they have secured the services of Salesi Uhi from Ballan.

Tim McKay will coach Skipton again, and Shane Hutchinson is still a chance to coach D'town if he misses the East/Point position. I still think he will be given the E/Point position.

Joe Gilbert...Rokewood????

Dford have 3 BIG inclusions nearly signed for next season, which will only see them get stronger...Key CHB, Gun M/fielder who won B & F for West Adelaide and a former player who has been playing inter-league footy in the geelong major league. A very classy player with the i's only need dotting...

Have heard on the grapevine that Hepburn are recruiting well. Have Sam newton back this season along with Peake. Having missed out on Kodorenko from East/Point and Florance from Springbank, they have secured the services of Salesi Uhi from Ballan.

Tim McKay will coach Skipton again, and Shane Hutchinson is still a chance to coach D'town if he misses the East/Point position. I still think he will be given the E/Point position.

Dford have 3 BIG inclusions nearly signed for next season, which will only see them get stronger...Key CHB, Gun M/fielder who won B & F for West Adelaide and a former player who has been playing inter-league footy in the geelong major league. A very classy player with the i's only need dotting...

Joey Gilbert is coaching Buninyong again this year after his year off. 100% solid.

Whats the latest gossip? Gone quiet in here.

Can anyone name the coaches who are actually staying with the same club?
Is it true alot of next years U18s are heading to springbank, whats out there?
Is Tim McKay from skipton going to dunnstown?
Is AJ from Learmonth really heading back to where his roots lie?
And whats this about young Tyson white showing up his much older team mates?????

Cmon now share your knowledge people!

From what i hear AJ is stayin at learmonth but is demanding 100% commitment or he walks, springbank are throwing the cash at some young blokes to try and build a strong club for years and tyson white alledgedly put his teammates to shame this weekend, BOG from what i've been told... apparently he's mad on the piss... absoloutly crazy!!

Dunnstown has been filled by Box, Mick Hynes has been appointed to East Learmonth. I also hear that a gun player of your maybe making his way back to the Ballarat Football League. Can you confirm or deny?

How did Salesi Uhi go this year. I have played a lot of footy against this bloke

I've seen a fair bit of Uhi over the years and I love the way he plays and I'm happy to pay the admission just to watch him. I saw 4 or 5 Ballan games last year and he played good footy, especially in the first half of the season. This year I saw him twice and I have to say he was pretty dissappointing. As always, he looked in good nick physically, but he was either carrying injuries or simply wasn't interested because he showed way less than what he is capable of. If it's true that he doesn't train then it probably doesn't help much. It's also a bit dissappointing to hear he may be headed to Hepburn.

I've seen a fair bit of Uhi over the years and I love the way he plays and I'm happy to pay the admission just to watch him. I saw 4 or 5 Ballan games last year and he played good footy, especially in the first half of the season. This year I saw him twice and I have to say he was pretty dissappointing. As always, he looked in good nick physically, but he was either carrying injuries or simply wasn't interested because he showed way less than what he is capable of. If it's true that he doesn't train then it probably doesn't help much. It's also a bit dissappointing to hear he may be headed to Hepburn.

$$kachingkaching$$ money talks mate thats just the way it is, thats why there a good side if they need to fill a spot they go and get someone. Whats disappointing about it you can still go watch him if you want to. Every time ive seen him all he did was give away free kicks by trying to run from one end to the other without bouncing it or got caught in a tackle or got pinged for his dont argue. I must admit his dont argue is the best ive seen but it wont win footy matches for his team. IMO doesnt do enough.

1. CHFL executive all know they have stuffed up. The next few years will be cut- throat bulldog's v Hepburn.

2. X-CHFL president said this after 2007 grand final.

i. to win a flag- don't pay bills for ten years.

ii. dud the likes of Chris and Jamie Grant, Shane Robbo, Wayne Purtell,
Olver Brothers and save $100,000.

iii. change name to avoid debts

iii. get 2 millionaires Vs one (E.C.?)

iv. pretend the 90s never happened. Say the raffle for
the bikes, the holidays, the Retravison Household
goods were OK !

Salesi Uhi. One of the most overpaid players going around seen as that in two seasons at Ballan he only trained once and his form this season showed. Would be a great player if he trained and cohered with a team. Also Hepburn are not alone chasing Uhi, tigers have made a bid for his services and are looking to finish fourth or fifth with a few of the big name signings of recent weeks.

Salesi Uhi. One of the most overpaid players going around seen as that in two seasons at Ballan he only trained once and his form this season showed. Would be a great player if he trained and cohered with a team. Also Hepburn are not alone chasing Uhi, tigers have made a bid for his services and are looking to finish fourth or fifth with a few of the big name signings of recent weeks.

Tim Beacham to be in the learmonth or Dford colors later this season.....

Never said Foster would be best clubman...was referring to you and your naive assessment of the footy club. Anyway…you are the one pumping up Beaufort’s recruits…who are they? Will the club actually deliver to their recruits what they promise next year?

Just heard that foster maybe stayin at beaufort next year shows how much u no......beaufort wont be promising anythin all we are sayin is that beaufort will be better then wat they were last year that is all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

news is that springbank have confirmed three big signings from north central league club St Arnaud. Apparently they have signed Brett Wilson, Simon Brearley and Mark Dowley. All three played for St Arnaud last year and had good years. Brearley won consecutive bnf's there (league runner up this year too) and dowley was 5th this year. Wilson went pretty well as well. Brearley and wilson are said to be tough in and under on ballers with pretty good finishing skills and dowley is an opportunistic, goal kicking forward. Dowley is a St Arnaud junior, wilson is from the mornington penninsula and brearley is from wimmera league club Nhill, where he also won a bnf. all three are early 20's and go to uni together apparently. good scalp for the tigers? anyone confirm?

why not sebas colors?

He went to sebas primarily because he was Operations Manager of the BFL, thus he couldnt continue playing for Dford when they moved into the CHFL. So i can see how Daylesford and Learmonth would be his two clubs of preference, if he chooses not to play BFL

I know Brearley is throwing away some good coin from St Arnaud, if he has signed. Being 2007's Club BnF, that automatically entitles a $100 increase on his regular contract. For Example, if he was signed for 450/wk it goes up to 550/wk the following season. But if its the best thing for his Teaching Career, good luck to him, however i hear theres a position opening up in 2009 at the St Arnaud Secondary College ;)

I know Brearley is throwing away some good coin from St Arnaud, if he has signed. Being 2007's Club BnF, that automatically entitles a $100 increase on his regular contract. For Example, if he was signed for 450/wk it goes up to 550/wk the following season. But if its the best thing for his Teaching Career, good luck to him, however i hear theres a position opening up in 2009 at the St Arnaud Secondary College ;)

Brealey assistant coach... Great fella simon and can play the game of footy. Only one problem he kicks the ball with the same style as ted whittan. You'll hav to see it to know wat im talkin about.

Wagga Tigers Coaching Positions 2008 Season
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Wagga Tigers Football Club [FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]seeks expressions of interest for coaching for season 2008 in the following grades:[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]First Grade (RFL) - Playing or Non Playing[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]New players are also very welcome. Please contact the club if you would like information regarding lifestyle, employment or accommodation details.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The club has a strong tradition and is a premier club in the RFL competition. It offers excellent facilities, a strong Committee and a region offering a great lifestyle with many employment opportunities.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wagga Tigers has a very strong junior base and we are looking to build on an excellent 2007 with the First Grade being premiers.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Applications for the coaching job and any players that are interested in playing please email me at[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Email: tom@jupitermotors.com.au[/FONT]

Website: www.waggatigers.com.auhttp://www.waggatigers.com.au

Wagga must really be desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back