Daylesford
Waubra
Gap
Learmonth
Buningyong
----------------------
Dunnstown

Gap to the rest
If winduss plays and has a good year daylesford on top.Learmonth and Buningyong will be four goal better sides with tranquilli and t beacham.Buningyong lacked leg speed last year wether they will be quicker time will tell will learmonth be all there cracked up to be time will tell.Dunnstowns lack of a qaulity forward will hurt them again and all them away games wont help either.Peake kicking it to cox and uhi taping it to peake thats why i have hepburn on top. There will be a few massive winning margins with some clubs struggling to get a competitive team on the ground
go gordon

I think you will find, although not highly publicised, that Dunnstown have recruited a demanding power forward, by the name of Mark Dowley. Apparently he isn't overly tall but leads hard, has great hands and rarely misses when he has a chance. Tough as they come too, i hear.

I think you will find, although not highly publicised, that Dunnstown have recruited a demanding power forward, by the name of Mark Dowley. Apparently he isn't overly tall but leads hard, has great hands and rarely misses when he has a chance. Tough as they come too, i hear.

And let me guess, he wears number 5.;)

my final five
Hepburn
Daylesford
Waubra
Gap
Learmonth
Buningyong
----------------------
Dunnstown

Gap to the rest
If winduss plays and has a good year daylesford on top.Learmonth and Buningyong will be four goal better sides with tranquilli and t beacham.Buningyong lacked leg speed last year wether they will be quicker time will tell will learmonth be all there cracked up to be time will tell.Dunnstowns lack of a qaulity forward will hurt them again and all them away games wont help either.Peake kicking it to cox and uhi taping it to peake thats why i have hepburn on top. There will be a few massive winning margins with some clubs struggling to get a competitive team on the ground
go gordon

Dunnstown highly underated at this stage but i think they will like it that way they love being the underdogs. Simon Brearley a heavily underated recruit to the CHFL will bust this league right open.

my final five
Hepburn
Daylesford
Waubra
Gap
Learmonth
Buningyong
----------------------
Dunnstown

Gap to the rest
go gordon

Dunnstown highly underated at this stage but i think they will like it that way they love being the underdogs. Simon Brearley a heavily underated recruit to the CHFL will bust this league right open.

final five in no real order.

dunnstown
bunningyong
daylesford
hepburn
learmonth / waubra for 5th spot

waubra will drop off a bit and bunning and dunns to improve a fair bit. Hepburn are trying to buy another flag and will be up there. daylesford will have the premiership blues as their training attendances have indicated and learmonth the jury is still out.....

final five in no real order.

dunnstown
bunningyong
daylesford
hepburn
learmonth / waubra for 5th spot

waubra will drop off a bit and bunning and dunns to improve a fair bit. Hepburn are trying to buy another flag and will be up there. daylesford will have the premiership blues as their training attendances have indicated and learmonth the jury is still out.....

Going by the transfer list Bunningyong have picked up a handy recruit in Hugh Saunders. Played KDFL in a premiership team last year for Stanhope. Tall, athletic, can leap good and can run all game. Should improve there premiership chances one would think.

add to that daniel gunn from lake wendouree who is very fit and hard as they come onballers and bunningyong are starting to fill some holes

The Same Mark Dowley who kicked just 13 goals last year, even though he played EVERY GAME off the HFF!? ;)

Or are you talking about the one that kicks every second kick off the side of his left boot?

All reports from the boys up at St.Arnaud, couldn't sign the clearance quick enough. 13 goals off a HFF for the year is a piss poor return! Sum it up for yourself but that trusty left foot wont damage the scoreboard only the ink used for counting turnovers:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And let me guess, he wears number 5.;)

No number5 is actually Simon Brearley, former St. Arnaud and soon to be Dunnstown team mate of Mark Dowley who he has "heard" so much about. Seems they have a bit of a mutual admiration society going - Dowley posts under the name Animal and similarly talked up Brearley's talents on here to return the favour.

Brearley wore the number 5 at St. Arnaud and him and Animal were regular posters on the North Central Thread, Brearley giving Dowley a similar glowing reference about a year ago.

Nothing wrong with bringing the spotlight on yourselves I suppose. They talk the talk, hope they can walk the walk.

The Same Mark Dowley who kicked just 13 goals last year, even though he played EVERY GAME off the HFF!? ;)
Or are you talking about the one that kicks every second kick off the side of his left boot?

Surely you have something better to do than scan other leagues for news and talk more dribble than usual MOR. Every 2nd kick means that he gets at least two, which is more than you roc, but you seemed to love him last year. your attitude has changed quickly.

No number5 is actually Simon Brearley, former St. Arnaud and soon to be Dunnstown team mate of Mark Dowley who he has "heard" so much about. Seems they have a bit of a mutual admiration society going - Dowley posts under the name Animal and similarly talked up Brearley's talents on here to return the favour.
I think you will find that animal is an ex Nhill youngster who is now involved with the learmonth f.c, but not as a player. i can honestly assure you of that. and as for the talking up of Dowley, thats more a case of house mates having a dig at each other about their abilities (or perhaps lack there of
icon7.gif
). I think the word is sarcasm guys. just a bit of tongue in cheek humour.

All reports from the boys up at St.Arnaud, couldn't sign the clearance quick enough. 13 goals off a HFF for the year is a piss poor return! Sum it up for yourself but that trusty left foot wont damage the scoreboard only the ink used for counting turnovers:thumbsu:

maybe only 13 goals, but anyone involved in the club would know his role in the team was to push up the ground as a link up player. and i'm sure every club would be really keen to sign a clearance for a player who finished in the top 5 in their bnf :thumbsdown: (while carrying a groin injury all year)

Surely you have something better to do than scan other leagues for news and talk more dribble than usual MOR. Every 2nd kick means that he gets at least two, which is more than you roc, but you seemed to love him last year. your attitude has changed quickly.

I got no problems with the guy, hes a good bloke, but as far as "demanding power forward's" go, there are much better options floating around the "free agent" list

I think you will find that animal is an ex Nhill youngster who is now involved with the learmonth f.c, but not as a player. i can honestly assure you of that. and as for the talking up of Dowley, thats more a case of house mates having a dig at each other about their abilities (or perhaps lack there of
icon7.gif
). I think the word is sarcasm guys. just a bit of tongue in cheek humour.

Thank god someone has a brain and a sense of humour.......

Animal and number5 you boys shouldn't talk yourselves up!

Even if i was this Dowly bloke or whoever he is how can you deny that Brealey is not a good player he's won a Club Best an Fairest in the Wimmera league as well as the north central i believe and in 2007 he was runner up in the North Central League medal.

Simon is a fantastic leader and role model an come round 5 you will understand why i am 'pumping him up'(so to speak).
Dunnstown have signed a very good player an person to have around there club.

Brearley wore the number 5 at St. Arnaud and him and Animal were regular posters on the North Central Thread, Brearley giving Dowley a similar glowing reference about a year ago.

Nothing wrong with bringing the spotlight on yourselves I suppose. They talk the talk, hope they can walk the walk.
ha ha deadbeat i barely ever posted on the North Central thread when i did it was about Simon leaving the club an i was only speculating.
Good one Schfinkter!

If its true that brad scown has been appointed ass coach of creswick... all i can say is let our thoughts been with them in these tough times ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back