Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

There are manpositives and negatives around travelling players. 6 is a lot, good for the Tiges?

I know of 2 very talented players coming, but could it be the same as last year when they had players coming from melb, but most ended up playing twos. Woorinen will improve this year, mainly due to their kids getting another good preseason and maturing a bit more, as there is plenty of talent there!! Hope caddy has a more relaxed approach this year. I see them sneaking in the 5

I know of 2 very talented players coming, but could it be the same as last year when they had players coming from melb, but most ended up playing twos. Woorinen will improve this year, mainly due to their kids getting another good preseason and maturing a bit more, as there is plenty of talent there!! Hope caddy has a more relaxed approach this year. I see them sneaking in the 5

I was going to say a similar thing re: Caddy relaxing. I have never coached and never will but he seemed to be very very animated last season. I hope with a year under his belt he can relax a bit more and enjoy the role and his footy.

Not sure about sneaking into the 5 though. It is a massive step up fro where they are coming from and it takes a lot to turn it around in one year but goodluck to em

I was going to say a similar thing re: Caddy relaxing. I have never coached and never will but he seemed to be very very animated last season. I hope with a year under his belt he can relax a bit more and enjoy the role and his footy.

Not sure about sneaking into the 5 though. It is a massive step up fro where they are coming from and it takes a lot to turn it around in one year but goodluck to em

If the eagles had of beaten cohuna and a few more close losses anything was possible for your lads last year. Few recruits around our list we just hope to have a more competitive and enjoyable year. The recruits are great blokes and only time will tell if they are any good as hype and rumors around swan hill are pretty good.. As we all know.

If the eagles had of beaten cohuna and a few more close losses anything was possible for your lads last year. Few recruits around our list we just hope to have a more competitive and enjoyable year. The recruits are great blokes and only time will tell if they are any good as hype and rumors around swan hill are pretty good.. As we all know.

Woora had a training session Saturday morning with a few of the new recruits. Sammy Higgs managed to outdo Mat Iannucci in a 1km time trial. Victor Siciliano also showed a fair tank. But anyone that can out do Matt at that distance must have something going for them.

Not sure if Daryl White was planning on coming back to Nyah but if he was it may prove a bit difficult as an article I have just read says that he has been suspended up in Darwin. The article says that this takes him to the 16 week mark and as such has been de registered and is ineligible to play footy anywhere. Bit of a shame as he was good for our comp i reckon. I would think he would appeal it like a few others have and hopefully is able to keep on playing

Not sure if Daryl White was planning on coming back to Nyah but if he was it may prove a bit difficult as an article I have just read says that he has been suspended up in Darwin. The article says that this takes him to the 16 week mark and as such has been de registered and is ineligible to play footy anywhere. Bit of a shame as he was good for our comp i reckon. I would think he would appeal it like a few others have and hopefully is able to keep on playing

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/201...1_ntsport.html

Reading some of the comments below that article suggest he doesn't mind giving the odd clip under the ear. Not entirely sure that this is a good rule, as I would think that this 16 weeks has occurred over a long period of time, but it is in place so we all must abide by it. Did he ever do anything whilst at Nyah to suggest any untoward behaviour?

Reading some of the comments below that article suggest he doesn't mind giving the odd clip under the ear. Not entirely sure that this is a good rule, as I would think that this 16 weeks has occurred over a long period of time, but it is in place so we all must abide by it. Did he ever do anything whilst at Nyah to suggest any untoward behaviour?

Seemed a pretty placid and relaxed sort of character on the field both times we played em

Any deals done or rumours heard over the Xmas frothies???

All seems a tad quiet. Might spark some interest n see if ppl can confirm or deny any.
TOOL- Hearing that the tooleybuc exodus won't be as bad, they still have enough guns to be up there. Good luck to jack.
NYAH- Oswalds staying or going? White? Gaining ash is a huge plus along with shaddy. Wilson likely to return or stay up north?
BAL- kuret n trentfield gone, jones to moula.
WOOR- trenta n victor both looking forward to the season, hopefully it helps! :)
SH- hearing they have lost a few but might have an ex forward banging a few goals next yr. Never count them out, they have the quality n have been up for too long.
TYN- Bede, Wilson, poltrock- maybe albury players, maybe styles not playing. Haven't heard any ins as yet.
LB- no news since the coach, nalder staying? Or moula or tyntynder circling?
LALB- heard they are going well but no names. Kirkland and ruckman not returning???? Beau bennet?
KER- Coates & matheson, also heard livo's name?? Lost 3 back to Melb??
BAR- lobb in Melb, heard chris Atkins signed, good pick up. FILO keeps close to his chest, expect to be up there if all players returning.
COH- new coach, and assist coach scambler is a gun. Not sure on others but sam dehne is staying at woora not returning to cohuna like previously mentioned.

Just starting point, anyone got any extra or can knock a few of these down?

All seems a tad quiet. Might spark some interest n see if ppl can confirm or deny any.
TOOL- Hearing that the tooleybuc exodus won't be as bad, they still have enough guns to be up there. Good luck to jack.
NYAH- Oswalds staying or going? White? Gaining ash is a huge plus along with shaddy. Wilson likely to return or stay up north?
BAL- kuret n trentfield gone, jones to moula.
WOOR- trenta n victor both looking forward to the season, hopefully it helps! :)
SH- hearing they have lost a few but might have an ex forward banging a few goals next yr. Never count them out, they have the quality n have been up for too long.
TYN- Bede, Wilson, poltrock- maybe albury players, maybe styles not playing. Haven't heard any ins as yet.
LB- no news since the coach, nalder staying? Or moula or tyntynder circling?
LALB- heard they are going well but no names. Kirkland and ruckman not returning???? Beau bennet?
KER- Coates & matheson, also heard livo's name?? Lost 3 back to Melb??
BAR- lobb in Melb, heard chris Atkins signed, good pick up. FILO keeps close to his chest, expect to be up there if all players returning.
COH- new coach, and assist coach scambler is a gun. Not sure on others but sam dehne is staying at woora not returning to cohuna like previously mentioned.

Just starting point, anyone got any extra or can knock a few of these down?

I have been told that Lance Oswald will be playing in Melb somewhere. Chris Atkins has signed at Nathalia in the Murray Leauge according to a couple of lads I know over that way.

Young Beau will be a Lalbert player, TAC Cup committments may affect his availability from time to time as they did this season

KB have signed former local Michael Sage who returns home after a few seasons at Moama where he was instrumental in the magpies 2010 flag. At 6foot 5 and with great mobility he'll be a focal point up forward as well as having a run in the ruck to give Pollock a chop out. Expect more signings in the next few weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KB have signed former local Michael Sage who returns home after a few seasons at Moama where he was instrumental in the magpies 2010 flag. At 6foot 5 and with great mobility he'll be a focal point up forward as well as having a run in the ruck to give Pollock a chop out. Expect more signings in the next few weeks
Dont no that is 100% correct both players named have been linked elsewere.!!!! :thumbsu:

Dont no that is 100% correct both players named have been linked elsewere.!!!! :thumbsu:

Who have they been linked to Auskick? Was in Barham over Christmas and was told by a couple of committee members that Sagey contacted the club about returning and also that Pollack was very keen to stay!

Who have they been linked to Auskick? Was in Barham over Christmas and was told by a couple of committee members that Sagey contacted the club about returning and also that Pollack was very keen to stay!

Be fair to say not many ppl within a club know exactly what is going on in regards to recruiting. And i would also say that you never exactly know until Rd1 comes around. If a player has told the person/people within the club that he was unsure of returning do you think those ppl would be saying that??? I know i wouldnt, i would be saying to anyone that asked that at this stage he is returning, to keep the positive vibe that the club started last yr. Difference between very keen to stay and 100% signed and committed.

Tyntynder look to have signed a player yesterday whilst we were playing cricket. Unsure who it was but we arent hearing much out of the kennel.. You would expect a club with there past record to be able to attract players to stay around the mark again this season.

Heard any other news for us Roota?? Everyone has gone shy on here!

Be fair to say not many ppl within a club know exactly what is going on in regards to recruiting. And i would also say that you never exactly know until Rd1 comes around. If a player has told the person/people within the club that he was unsure of returning do you think those ppl would be saying that??? I know i wouldnt, i would be saying to anyone that asked that at this stage he is returning, to keep the positive vibe that the club started last yr. Difference between very keen to stay and 100% signed and committed.

Tyntynder look to have signed a player yesterday whilst we were playing cricket. Unsure who it was but we arent hearing much out of the kennel.. You would expect a club with there past record to be able to attract players to stay around the mark again this season.

Your way off the mark telestra, my mail is good, believe what you want! Had the binoculars on the Tyntynders boys did you? Imao

Haven't heard much for a while old mate. Our boys kicked off again after the break on Friday with good numbers but as for new players etc I don't have much idea what we have been up to

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back