Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A newsfeed from Central Victoria for those interested about Lake Boga FNC.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 10.05.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 10.05.26 AM.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 382

North Central have knocked it on the head. Waste of time now days with the amount of talent coming into all leagues.

The talent coming into the leagues is exactly why it would be great. The problem is that the money the blokes get to play for their clubs means their is not much hope of them risking themselves to play a one off game for the league for free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyntynder would be finals bound with what they've got together?
The comp will be great this year, about 7 good teams and no side who is way ahead of the pack
The competition has really been wide open for the last 5-6 years. The standard of the top side has dropped off but the rest are really evening up. There are about 7 sides atm who are 1-2 big signings off being favourites or a couple of injuries away from being in trouble.
The best shape the leagues been in from that perspective in my time

Last edited:
The comp will be great this year, about 7 good teams and no side who is way ahead of the pack
The competition has really been wide open for the last 5-6 years. The standard of the top side has dropped off but the rest are really evening up. There are about 7 sides atm who are 1-2 big signings off being favourites or a couple of injuries away from being in trouble.
The best shape the leagues been in from that perspective in my time
My very early prediction of the top 5 for next year
Balranald
Nyah
Cohuna
Woorinen
Swan Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back