Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t expect Kerang to be at full strength
Not many sides would be, I just couldn’t see Nyah pushing them unless they are full strength.
You do need three genuine tall defenders when O’Neill, Erlandson and Grenfell are playing. Without them Grenfell is going to get way too much attention. Lang will tear them a new one so I’d love to see Grenfell to go in the ruck but it’s robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Seem to be. Always thought it would take them a bit to gel together.

They have some seriously talented players with recruits and local lads combined

Looks like Nyah in more trouble with the tribunal. Footage at 1:04:00 and 1:45:00. Both Kerang players knocked out cold when their heads hit the ground

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Looks like Nyah in more trouble with the tribunal. Footage at 1:04:00 and 1:45:00. Both Kerang players knocked out cold when their heads hit the ground

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
First one on Pay you would think there will be no suspension. You can’t see the contact on the video and the umpires didn’t pay a free kick so the 4 of them must have thought there was nothing in it. The Kerang players close to the hit were saying after the game that the bump was too the body and he hit his head on the ground.
The second one on Jardine is an obvious sling tackle and knocks him out. Brigham is in trouble with this one.

First one on Pay you would think there will be no suspension. You can’t see the contact on the video and the umpires didn’t pay a free kick so the 4 of them must have thought there was nothing in it. The Kerang players close to the hit were saying after the game that the bump was too the body and he hit his head on the ground.
The second one on Jardine is an obvious sling tackle and knocks him out. Brigham is in trouble with this one.
Daniels chose to bump a player late and knocked him out. Pretty ordinary form really. Should get a couple..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes the bump was late but no umpire thought it was worth a free kick so how can they suspend him if you can’t see the contract on the video.
Plenty of players get suspended without the umpires discretion mate, that’s why they have videos and MRP ect. You said yourself, he bumped late.. knocked out = suspension. U do the math buddy

Plenty of players get suspended without the umpires discretion mate, that’s why they have videos and MRP ect. You said yourself, he bumped late.. knocked out = suspension. U do the math buddy
MRP look at video, can’t see the contact. Ask the umpires, didn’t think it was worth a free kick. Maybe they might need to ask the 40 blokes standing at the can bar. Buddy.

Last edited:
MRP look at video, can’t see the contact. Ask the umpires, didn’t think it was worth a free kick. Maybe they might need to ask the 40 blokes standing at the can bar. Buddy.
He’s only 5ft as well, can’t see how he could’ve got him in the head unless he was using a pogo stick..

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back