Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Woorinein won’t make finals!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Woorinen looking like one of the flag favourites at the moment. Sitting very nicely second on the ladder. Not many talking about them. Very good coaching display by Marcus so far this year. Setting up for a thrilling second 1/2 of the year. Anyone have any teams to push late in the season for the 5? I can’t write Cohuna off.

Woorinen looking like one of the flag favourites at the moment. Sitting very nicely second on the ladder. Not many talking about them. Very good coaching display by Marcus so far this year. Setting up for a thrilling second 1/2 of the year. Anyone have any teams to push late in the season for the 5? I can’t write Cohuna off.
Barham and swan hill could each win the next 9 and make a charge…

So Jydon Neagle, Matt Wade and those blokes haven’t been the best players in the league previously?? Give me a spell
Have a spell then cripple Just because they have won the award doesn’t mean they are the best they are under the nose of the umpires it’s an on ball award as are they all you need to look a bit deeper into the game to see the best players
You should try it u may learn a thing or 2 if you have the football intelligence

Have a spell then cripple Just because they have won the award doesn’t mean they are the best they are under the nose of the umpires it’s an on ball award as are they all you need to look a bit deeper into the game to see the best players
You should try it u may learn a thing or 2 if you have the football intelligence
Bryce Curnow won it 3 years ago playing as a key forward.

Dimples go back to Auskick you flog. Obviously you are the one that has no idea and making an absolute fool of yourself here for all to see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimples go back to Auskick you flog. Obviously you are the one that has no idea and making an absolute fool of yourself here for all to see

No need for this please. Just not needed. People are allowed to have their opinion without getting called names on this page. Don’t want to read anymore of this please.

No need for this please. Just not needed. People are allowed to have their opinion without getting called names on this page. Don’t want to read anymore of this please.

My apologies for this Dimples - really feeling for the Umpires copping it. I heard from a parent today that has a young fella that does the boundary each week - still has not been paid yet! Pays are all done from Bendigo now apparently. Hard enough to keep them so give them some breathing space

Do you think that Matt wade deserved it last year Crippa09?
He probably did deserved it as he is an absolute star but he shouldn’t have polled votes in certain games that he did.. but I think over the whole season it probably evens itself up on that front. Some games he deserved the 3,2 & 1…

Jydon should have won last years as he is the best player in the league and has been since he arrived, and by a fair way

My apologies for this Dimples - really feeling for the Umpires copping it. I heard from a parent today that has a young fella that does the boundary each week - still has not been paid yet! Pays are all done from Bendigo now apparently. Hard enough to keep them so give them some breathing space

That's garbage if true, if they quit because of the lack of incentive then it'll be hard to get them back and make a small pool even smaller. Is that an Afl vic thing or cmfl?

They probably all get paid on a Wednesday or Thursday, how is this even a problem?

Is it true that there were 4 umpires in every Central Murray and Golden Rivers match on the weekend? That’s a massive achievement when at the start of the year they were talking about how very few umpires there is.

He probably did deserved it as he is an absolute star but he shouldn’t have polled votes in certain games that he did.. but I think over the whole season it probably evens itself up on that front. Some games he deserved the 3,2 & 1…

Jydon should have won last years as he is the best player in the league and has been since he arrived, and by a fair way
I’m not sure what you are basing that off. Jydon has hardly been named in the best over the last two years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back