Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Cattanach very handy footballer, although probably comes in at 3rd or 4th best in their team, he gets a lot of the ball but isn’t quite as damaging as the likes of Will Collis, Sydney’s vfl captain last year, Jacob Watson, pure inside mid bull, and their full forward Declan Watson, the likes of those 3 would kill it in central murray, cattanach would go well too.
Yeh you won’t get much better then those guys, can’t wait for the grand final this week.

Credibility? You serious? You spin some shit on here also pal.

I simply said that I’ve been told there are some pretty shot things being said about what could happen at Cohuna on Sunday. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out what that might be
By the sounds and words coming from most I’ve spoken too this is assault. Can’t walk down the street and punch someone in the head and knock them out, why’s it acceptable on a footy field? The courts are involved surely? It’s not a footy act! Throw the book at him!

Yeh you won’t get much better then those guys, can’t wait for the grand final this week.
Absolutely mate, they’re the elites of the elites, Declan Watson was drafted to north in 2016 or 2017, poor bugger did a couple of acls and got delisted but since played a lot of vfl. Will be very interesting to see how Ultima line up against them this week

By the sounds and words coming from most I’ve spoken too this is assault. Can’t walk down the street and punch someone in the head and knock them out, why’s it acceptable on a footy field? The courts are involved surely? It’s not a footy act! Throw the book at him!
Yep there's no doubt, but when you are so fired up and wound up for a final on the edge, you do something, you'd never normally do and out of character. I'm sure most people have done something on the footy field they aren't proud of.

Jaxon will get a lengthy suspension, for it. But I think the league need to move the game, I can assure you it will be on in the crowd, there were some very personal things said

Well you’ve said that u hope there’s extra security at the game and you’ve heard things ‘flying around’ so come on what are they? Where’s the credibility in your statement apart from hear say? It sounds like gas lighting to me.
I can assure from what I've seen, it was written by one the toughest and scariest footballers to play country footy, if this former union, golden square and colbo footballer gets in to the ground all hell could break loose

Yeah he’s definitely got the height and strength
Well you’ve said that u hope there’s extra security at the game and you’ve heard things ‘flying around’ so come on what are they? Where’s the credibility in your statement apart from hear say? It sounds like gas lighting to me.
if only you had some credibility on or off the footy field these type of comments would probably get to the young kids who live rent free in your head, champ

Yep there's no doubt, but when you are so fired up and wound up for a final on the edge, you do something, you'd never normally do and out of character. I'm sure most people have done something on the footy field they aren't proud of.

Jaxon will get a lengthy suspension, for it. But I think the league need to move the game, I can assure you it will be on in the crowd, there were some very personal things said

Likewise off the field - the actions of Jaxon against the young lad sparked something in supporters (and rightly so given the disgraceful act) and its quite possible some made comments in the heat of the moment which were simply that....words in the heat of the moment that likely won't be acted upon.

Absolutely mate, they’re the elites of the elites, Declan Watson was drafted to north in 2016 or 2017, poor bugger did a couple of acls and got delisted but since played a lot of vfl. Will be very interesting to see how Ultima line up against them this week
Keep this rubbish GRFL chat out of the Central Murray thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whispers great to have you back old mate. While we have got you what are your thoughts on Grenfell in the ruck?
Pretty darn good. If it was his main position and you're a paid ruckman you'd want to be watching footage prior to playing him. If he doesn't bear you on pure size alone, he will with craft. Sort of like a Wes Pye, big bloody unit

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back