Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great year of Central Murray Football in 2024.

Magnificent effort from Nyah to take it all out, credit to them. A big congratulations to Helman,Allen and McDonald on taking out the leagues top honours.

I look forward to a very active off season with a lot of player movement over the next month, with some clubs already announcing new player signings.

Big winners: Nyah, superb.

Biggest what if: Cohuna, poor start ultimately cost them chance to take the premiership home.

Underachiever: Swan hill, horrible year and one to forget for them.

Surprise: Tigers missing the finals for the first in 15 years.

Way to early 2025 premier prediction: Cohuna.

Stay safe gentlemen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Mallee Eagles signed him you’d be carrying his bags

Haha you don’t know me well then.

If the Eagles even entertained the idea I’d be quite upset.

Bloke is super fit and skilful but his priority is his social media profile not helping a club get back up and going. I don’t think a club with great people like K/B need at this point in time

Haha you don’t know me well then.

If the Eagles even entertained the idea I’d be quite upset.

Bloke is super fit and skilful but his priority is his social media profile not helping a club get back up and going. I don’t think a club with great people like K/B need at this point in time
I see where your comin from Roota, but maybe a bloke like this could help put Barham back on the map? Not sure, maybe Demaria’s finding it difficult to recruit also.

Last edited:
Prime will play after June 30, he'll play around the country. He's quite good value for money for a one off game, but not sure he's price for the second half of the year is worth he's output. He finished up at Phillip Island this year, west Gippsland league which may be slightly stronger than the cmfl and kicked a goal a game. Both him and pettifer would be well remunerated, not sure where the club is at the moment is a good fit for both players and the club, they'd be better trying to get a jermaine Jones to play the whole year

Prime will play after June 30, he'll play around the country. He's quite good value for money for a one off game, but not sure he's price for the second half of the year is worth he's output. He finished up at Phillip Island this year, west Gippsland league which may be slightly stronger than the cmfl and kicked a goal a game. Both him and pettifer would be well remunerated, not sure where the club is at the moment is a good fit for both players and the club, they'd be better trying to get a jermaine Jones to play the whole year
Are you talking about Jones who got delisted from West Coast? If so I would be interested to know how you think they would get him? Plus he has signed at South Freo

Because I’m pretty sure prime train basically advertises that he will just go to the highest bidder. He also lives in the state, and wasn’t on an afl list 2 months ago.
None of which apply to Jermaine jones 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back