Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Lister will not coach the Roos, they’re on the hunt for a new coach
They will need more than that to be competitive.
They look apparent to lose the 3 Neagles and possibly the 3 Fitzgeralds' all back to Sth Mildura, They will need a complete rebuild. Also missing from their 2023 GF side will be Fuller, Wilkins & Gant. Who else will be leaving?

Signed almost everyone is what I’m hearing. And also looking to bring back Tom McGregor, Daniel Bibby and Bo Alexander.

Roota can probly confirm

Be mad not to try and get Tom back home as he is a fun and so is Bibbs. As locals you always try to get em home.

Not sure what Bo will do. He was thinking that the season just gone would be his last but he had a brilliant year so may consider coming home to finish off

Might be the case of having someone do it for a year or two whilst they have a bit of a reset.

Having said that they could do a lot worse than having the big man back in charge
I think he’s a fantastic coach. And was a gun player too. Great for young players. Fuller has signed back up to balranald he will be a big boost to them. They will need it by the sounds with the Lloyds and a couple more potentially on the way out too

Who would they get then?
I think they go local and non playing. Or a nitschke or hunter and non playing combo. I didn't think he did much at the hill, when he coached there.

Good record at kerang though. You've got Josh bray, Greg Dickson, a mark Lloyd who's part of echucas coaching set-up, as options to canvas. I still think theyll have a good core group to work with. If they keep Lang, they just need a key forward with physical presence and a mature big bodied mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he’s a fantastic coach. And was a gun player too. Great for young players. Fuller has signed back up to balranald he will be a big boost to them. They will need it by the sounds with the Lloyds and a couple more potentially on the way out too
Gee the Lloyd name is synonymous with Balranald, that will be strange to see them playing against the roos

I think they go local and non playing. Or a nitschke or hunter and non playing combo. I didn't think he did much at the hill, when he coached there.

Good record at kerang though. You've got Josh bray, Greg Dickson, a mark Lloyd who's part of echucas coaching set-up, as options to canvas. I still think theyll have a good core group to work with. If they keep Lang, they just need a key forward with physical presence and a mature big bodied mid

Coached Pyramid Hill to a grand final

So they need these as most clubs then..
they have known they needed to find a coach for a long time. I think they would’ve tried most local avenues. Or they were happy to go with grayling a long time ago.
Every silly season we write them off and every year they make us look silly

So they need these as most clubs then..
they have known they needed to find a coach for a long time. I think they would’ve tried most local avenues. Or they were happy to go with grayling a long time ago.
Every silly season we write them off and every year they make us look silly
They nearly need them as much as your boys Flaggy

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back