Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any truth in the rumoured links to wakool or murrabit for filo?

Locky Gleeson was coaching Wakool this year if im correct, he is only young and may want to do it again perhaps. Filo may even play again should he coach in the Golden Rivers, wouldnt you think clifton? still be of a lot of value on the ground

Locky Gleeson was coaching Wakool this year if im correct, he is only young and may want to do it again perhaps. Filo may even play again should he coach in the Golden Rivers, wouldnt you think clifton? still be of a lot of value on the ground

Gleeson and a lot of the players he brought with him from Melbourne will not be returning. Speaking to him last year he said they will be playing for the team where the Melbourne boys originally came from.

Gleeson and a lot of the players he brought with him from Melbourne will not be returning. Speaking to him last year he said they will be playing for the team where the Melbourne boys originally came from.

What does that mean for Wakool? Possible merger with Barham and stay in Golden Rivers was the rumour a while ago

Lee Anderson to coach Balranald. kane bannam to come back with him. I guess i was right Wirra

The club & the town would be happy with that announcement Pratt that his heading back home, a couple of my mates played under him at moula & have a lot of respect for him in his coaching. Also what a great pick up for Lake Boga in Nalder, one of the best going around & to snare him away from the kennel is a great effort on their behalf. Any other coaches confirmed in the league or new players ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Simon Bunyan I remember from Hay was a very busy in and under type. Had a bit of go about him. Has he really been appointed coach of Tyntynder?? Just thought you might have got more out of O'Toole as a coach.

The Simon Bunyan I remember from Hay was a very busy in and under type. Had a bit of go about him. Has he really been appointed coach of Tyntynder?? Just thought you might have got more out of O'Toole as a coach.

Have heard of O'Toole linked to Golden Square with his brother. I thought it might of been the other way around and Matt head back home.

Simon Bunyan whilst honest, is not the ripper mentioned earlier. Would fall in Tyntynders 6-10 best player range based on this year. Will rotate onball.

simon bunyan is a fiery on-baller, he will ruffle a few feathers next year

bunyan has improved out of sight in his time at lavington, playing on the ball, and also can be relied upon to kick a goal as well, hard at the pill and one of those blokes u love having on your side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back