Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is this going to happen when kerang are automatically into the second semi after securing top spot?

Very good point there Pratt. Tyntynder and Balranald would meet in the Qualifying final in the first week of the finals if they manage to finish 2nd and 3rd. Anyone know where that would be played???

Also it is great to see that a final will be played at Lalbert. First time in my lifetime. Great reward for all the off field effort over the last few years

Very good point there Pratt. Tyntynder and Balranald would meet in the Qualifying final in the first week of the finals if they manage to finish 2nd and 3rd. Anyone know where that would be played???
Also it is great to see that a final will be played at Lalbert. First time in my lifetime. Great reward for all the off field effort over the last few years

Played at the wide open spaces of cohuna i believe

Dunno whether or not Swan Hill have won enough games, but Cal Beasy seems to have had a good year. May only poll alot of minor votes due to the amount of wins.

Dunno whether or not Swan Hill have won enough games, but Cal Beasy seems to have had a good year. May only poll alot of minor votes due to the amount of wins.

Having seen Cal play first hand yesty he would certainly be a chance if this is the sort of form he has shown all year.

Took plenty of grabs and plays an eye catching game

Im not sure games count there marsy, Lance "FIGJAM" Brown won 2 league medals out at Lalbert and they never won many games, on the end of some hidings i can recall... Callan Beasy should go very close, but i think Sully will win his 3rd best and fairest, he is one of the best and most consistant players i have seen.

Im not sure games count there marsy, Lance "FIGJAM" Brown won 2 league medals out at Lalbert and they never won many games, on the end of some hidings i can recall... Callan Beasy should go very close, but i think Sully will win his 3rd best and fairest, he is one of the best and most consistant players i have seen.

Lance won his first by 14 votes in a side that won only 3 games so it can be done. Having said that it was one of the most dominant seasons I have ever seen a bloke play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great to see a double page article on yourself in the addy roota recently im sure paper sales would have doubled.
Hope Zerafa wasnt playing on T Coates on the weekend, with all snag rolls livo has been kicking hes gotta be some chance for the medal

I don't think Livvy will win it Trent. Based on the evidence supplied to me by Kerang Stats guru (which will be left unnamed) Coatesy should be favourite for the medallion representing the League Best & Fairest award.
But knowing Troy as well as I do....I think he would throw the medal away if the boys didn't win the flag. Very team oriented person is my friend Troy. Did I mention that he has had 3 or 4 games over 50 possies and slotting a few through along the way???

Can I just add that there is no BROmance between the 2 of us. Merely platonic.
If the blues were t owin this season vet coul you see coatsy heading to SA to try his hand in the SAFL i wouldnt think the gap between he and rhys archard would be that big, and according to sportbets rhys is favourite to win the magary.
How is the Jake King of Kerang travellling in chrissy Belz as well vet?

Its been a while that i have even looked at big footy and upon my return its great to see that it still has it certian F*#K HEADS on it like you Billy Duckworth that obviously get a kick out of publicly bagging someone on the internet. Billy how many league B & F's have you won?? You w***er!!!

Belzy has been struggling with a hand injury of late. Blew up bit after the 2's. Still getting a bit of it but needs to shake it off b4 finals. Has been heard murmuring stuff akin to 'season defining'. Watch this space mate.
As for Coatesy going to the SANFL...study has him by the short n curlies atm. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back