Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If anyone is planning on travelling to the UK, the West London Wildcats need you!
We are the largest and most successful club in London, and quite probably outside of Australia. We field three teams across three divisions, catering for a range of abilities. In recent times we have been incredibly successful. In the premiership division we have won the last 6 flags in a row, and in the conference, we have won 9 out of the last 10!
Becoming a Wildcat offers many benefits including discounted travel, cheap drinks etc through our many sponsors. Plus it gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people from all across the globe and have a kick of the footy!
wildcatsfc.co.uk
or e-mail
wildcatsrecruiting@yahoo.com

Are you sure that this is true as i have heard anderson is taking kane bannam & kane evans with him to whychie with metrovic & its a done deal can you confirm this ?
i can tell you for sure he wont be travelling from balranald to whychie every weekend

hahahaha clealy got me wires crossed with that one :cool:. still a bit of travellin down towards bendigo way tho:p in HDFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is that Boga are being more active in recruiting than Brisbane were in trade week. Nalder confirmed, Nige Dedini and rumours of the Smith brothers crumbing back. They must think they are going to be a lace chance to stint a premiership

Whats the go with Chris Anderson from cohuna? a promising future star with great hands and the ability to change the game with his ruck work and ability to push forward and kick goals. Reckon cohuna will keep him? or any chance of being picked up by a bigger club in another league?

Whats the go with Chris Anderson from cohuna? a promising future star with great hands and the ability to change the game with his ruck work and ability to push forward and kick goals. Reckon cohuna will keep him? or any chance of being picked up by a bigger club in another league?

Anderson is probably one of the better, maybe best, junior ruckmen coming through the ranks. Although i've only witnessed him play a few times this year his ruckwork against the older more mature ruckmen is up there. Speaking of Cohuna, they've got a great bunch of juniors coming through with the likes of Critchton, Vandogen, Anderson, Bradley, Wishart, Bruns etc. Cohuna must be desperate to keep this group together for the next few years. I'm guessing it could be difficult with offers coming from other clubs.....anyone from around that region no anymore if they will keep there junior stars?

Just to answer Swansong#13 on his question on the Grand Final Coaches, Filo has gone into retirement. Announced it to the Kerang playing group after the GF.
Chris Gibson has now taken over the reigns as Kerang Football Club Coach. A few rumours already flying around but will wait and see what transpires. One thing is for sure...A few of the kids will be playing some Senior footy.

Just to answer Swansong#13 on his question on the Grand Final Coaches, Filo has gone into retirement. Announced it to the Kerang playing group after the GF.
Chris Gibson has now taken over the reigns as Kerang Football Club Coach. A few rumours already flying around but will wait and see what transpires. One thing is for sure...A few of the kids will be playing some Senior footy.
ha ha. heard that he put in an aplication for the liechy job.

i heard filo has been linked with murrabit and wakool any truth in them rumours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back