Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
How many have lalbert got out roota? how far off full strength were they last saturday?

Have got absolutley no idea about the side this week, except it will be better than last weeks. Browny should be back, but not sure, haven't been around too much lately

SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
slow day yablett??? Bit slow in centro 2day?

Just putting some new stock cologne on the shelves this morning. It's supposed to be ok. It's made of real Panther so you know it's good.

buddy buddy said:
did anyone do any proof reading at the guardian this week? on the back page it has the ladders of the 3 grades, senior and colts is spot on but the reserves is all over the shop...any explanation?
it all starts at the top, read carless report about the CEO, was it a story or a sorry, no wonder clifton has no idea

I see Rob Masters is finally pulling on the jumper in the seniors this week, will he teach Lalbert how to play real footy?

sorry guys just got back from my trip to the states, how is it that simon switch the play morton could become a coach again in the central murray i would think a pre requisite would able to kick a drop punt to a team mate
another rumour is that a couple of carlton players have been given thier marching orders and they will co coach kerang net year one holding down CHF the other CHB

Trent the flight Steward said:
sorry guys just got back from my trip to the states, how is it that simon switch the play morton could become a coach again in the central murray i would think a pre requisite would able to kick a drop punt to a team mate
another rumour is that a couple of carlton players have been given thier marching orders and they will co coach kerang net year one holding down CHF the other CHB

prendergast and livingstone?
would be handy...

Is filo coaching kerang next year??/.
What about koondrook/barham,is jumbo coaching again?.

i heard a rumour that murrabits simon morton has applied for coach of the raiders next year, has anyone heard this?.
For the raiders to climb up the ladder (no disrespect to simon)he is not the answer.
Unfortunatly money talks in football circles and clubs need to spend money to get good players.
3 or 4 good key position players would make a huge difference in any club chf chb ruckman and a good onballer,then you can build a side around these blokes.
But good key position players are hard to find under 500 a game these days,so theres roughly 40grand for 4 players,80 bucks a win for all senior players.(theres roughly another 25 grand)
Have very good incentive awards where the blokes who are on 500 a game cannot win.bog =500 2nd200 2 0r 3 100 dollar awards.(theres 20 grand)
So thats roughly 85 grand for one year,
Sounds alot of money which it is ,but there are clubs spending twice as much.
Sponsors are the key and maybe the shires and councils should put there football clubs in there agendas and make all businesses in a town contribute tax deductable donations to the footy club.
But the bottom line is that it is hard for the smaller country towns to raise enough money to keep the club going let alone spend money on players.
its big business these days and big money but thats how it is and like it or not the way football is going all through out country victoria and nsw money has to be spent to be a successfull side.
This more than likely will force alot more clubs to either fold or merge but thats the harsh reality of football these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guus Hiddink said:
No, but you certainly have to be registered to play footy at all. All players are.

so its a simple as signing a rego form there is no cut off date to be registered is there? only getting cleared from another club i thought

ROOTA#6 said:
He is registered. You have to be registered to Coach the team

Any truth that he got changed with the team, ran out with the team, but then went and got changed???

Would dare say this would be his last week as coach of Lalbert??

madpie said:
Is filo coaching kerang next year??/.
What about koondrook/barham,is jumbo coaching again?.

i heard a rumour that murrabits simon morton has applied for coach of the raiders next year, has anyone heard this?.
For the raiders to climb up the ladder (no disrespect to simon)he is not the answer.
Unfortunatly money talks in football circles and clubs need to spend money to get good players.
3 or 4 good key position players would make a huge difference in any club chf chb ruckman and a good onballer,then you can build a side around these blokes.
But good key position players are hard to find under 500 a game these days,so theres roughly 40grand for 4 players,80 bucks a win for all senior players.(theres roughly another 25 grand)
Have very good incentive awards where the blokes who are on 500 a game cannot win.bog =500 2nd200 2 0r 3 100 dollar awards.(theres 20 grand)
So thats roughly 85 grand for one year,
Sounds alot of money which it is ,but there are clubs spending twice as much.
Sponsors are the key and maybe the shires and councils should put there football clubs in there agendas and make all businesses in a town contribute tax deductable donations to the footy club.
But the bottom line is that it is hard for the smaller country towns to raise enough money to keep the club going let alone spend money on players.
its big business these days and big money but thats how it is and like it or not the way football is going all through out country victoria and nsw money has to be spent to be a successfull side.
This more than likely will force alot more clubs to either fold or merge but thats the harsh reality of football these days
Well said MADPIE, pretty much on the ball...Filo not heading Kerang next year..must be coming to the end now...strange how he lives in Barham and doesn't play there. Word around is MORTO going to the River Rapers and you are right, they would need to spend alot of money to be competitive in the league. great work.

saw both of swan hills games over the last two weeks. two very good wins against credible opposition. Have they any chance at having any sort of impact in the finals this year?

Big_flipper said:
saw both of swan hills games over the last two weeks. two very good wins against credible opposition. Have they any chance at having any sort of impact in the finals this year?

no i think balranded and mang will be the sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back